• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

School Rules You Hate!

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I think it was a misspelling of gum, or at least I hope it was.

Yeah, let's hope so. It's probably both of those things though.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Oh my god this is so awesome xD This is some sort of communal sign?
No microwaves in students' dorm rooms. Oh, but there's a communal microwave in the lounge that we can all use! By the way, it's always going to be horribly unsanitary to use, or a drunken frat boy wannabe is going to steal the turntable in week 8 of fall term.

If you disagree with this, you can rent a "safe" microwave from the university. For $200 a year.

Scam to get money for school. xD I would find out the "safe" microwave they use, take it there, and I bet they would still take it and replace it with their same one. Money money money :p

Bluekit121

Little Miss Lucario
Oh yeah. :mad: My best friend Avery sewed me a Tepig hat and I wore it to school, NOT knowing it was against school policy to wear a hat.
They took it and threw it away. :mad:

GrassTypes.

Oh yeah. :mad: My best friend Avery sewed me a Tepig hat and I wore it to school, NOT knowing it was against school policy to wear a hat.
They took it and threw it away. :mad:

I would've been SO PISSED!!

SmartD

Not exactly hate, but my old high school had a dress code for two where we only had to wear polo shirts that matched the school colors and khakis. I preferred the old dress code when we can wear anything we want.

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
No iPods
I get that in the classroom its a no, and even in the hallways, but at lunch or on the bus; Its not disrupting the education (especially on the bus)

There is also a rule where they have to check you if your riding a different bus. That may sound good, but anyone is allowed to walk home. You don't need a special pass for that.

I also hate the fact that teachers aren't allowed to give extra credit any more. The only way to get that stuff is if your below a 50%. While I'm not anywhere near that in any of my classes. A small boost will help some classes get to a B or an A.

Loco4Treecko

But will it blend?
How I still have to show up and pass all my classes when I'm already accepted to where I'm going...

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
^No flashdrives?

I couldn't go right in my school with out them. We all have school laptops, and it would be horrid without them.

I suggest using Fyles. Its not blocked at my school, and it holds up a ton of space.

^No flashdrives?

I couldn't go right in my school with out them. We all have school laptops, and it would be horrid without them.

I suggest using Fyles. Its not blocked at my school, and it holds up a ton of space.

They're super lenient on that rule. I use em anyways. :p

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
Its probably one of the rules that only the teachers who are strict will follow. I have had a teacher who would be strict on the rules every year, and some that arn't so. This year my science teacher is super strict on all the rules, and my tech drawing teacher is just like "IDK". (He lets us listen to music <3)

paracelsus

Not in HS anymore, and college is a lot freer. But I remember hating the no gum rule. There is ample science behind the idea that chewing on something can actually help you concentrate (I have rather severe ADHD, so I really needed help with that one).

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
The only teacher that enforces the gum rule is my drama teacher. Good reason though, you do a lot of talking in that class.

No eating in class, yet i still got away with eating pretzels and drinking 7-up in class.

The only teacher that enforces the gum rule is my drama teacher.
Same, i do drama sometimes at school and after some dumb class kept putting gum under the desks, no gum is allowed anymore in drama. In my homeroom class (main class) Your allowed to chew gum as long as the teacher doesn't see it, if she does see it it goes in the Garbage.

Last edited:

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
1.- use of uniform
2.- having to have short hair(only boys)
3.- not beeing alowed any romantism(kisses flirts etc.)
4.- on mondays everyone unites and stands still for the flag(honores a la bandera Mexico)
5.- no electronic objects(nintendo ds,cellphone,etc)
6.-when the teacher is not there stay on the classroom instead of doing what we want
7.-not allowed to be 1 minute late to each class(seriously)
Basically all the school rules were i live suck.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I thank God for the school system in Norway.
BUT we're not allowed to eat or drink during classes, or go to the bathroom

DarkraiMiestro

something or other
Not being allowed use my DS at lunchtime, not being allowed shout(I have a short fuse, I get angry easily)

DarkraiMiestro

something or other
No eating in classes as well