• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

School Rules You Hate!

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
i really wish people would stop posting rules like this. How are any of these tough? It's just common sense. Obviously you can't be late for school, obviously you can't eat during class.
but i can't distract people with my food :((((

Gaiano

Blasphemer
At my High-School we can't wear hats, not just in class, on campus PERIOD. We either get suspended or just in deep trouble. We apparently going to hide drugs and guns under our beanies and baseball caps.

rioj

This is a cool thing to discuss and I laughed on a lot of crazy rules your schools have. Here are the rules my school have (btw, i belong to an exclusive for girls catholic school):

1) Not allowed to wear jewelries
2) Not allowed to wear branded socks
3) Not allowed to dye our hair
4) Not allowed to wear make up
5) Not allowed to bring gadgets

And a lot more! Grrrr.

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
I hate the following rules:

1) You MUST use the tie with the winter uniform
2) You MUST pass the last term of each subject even though you have the best mark in the other terms

Koriinku

Shinx <3
Hair exceeding shoulder length for males. Even ponytailed, pigtailed or whatever.

Mike Breezy

My school has a strict PDA policy. A simple hug is enough to get sent home for 10 days. But the thing I don't get is if someone has chewing tobacco and gets caught; they only get sent home for a day. Messed up much?

My school is a uniform school, but really no one even wears their uniforms, like teachers keep reminding the students each day and then after the first month of school they just give up.

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
New, stupid rule for a new, stupid school: You must keep a lock on your locker at all times, or you will receive detention.
Funniest thing is, the locks are built- in.
Me, after learning about it: **evil laughter** One rule they think I can't break. One more rule they're wrong about...

Jhacker111

Pokémon Breeder
They say no phones in class but a kids phone started ringing and he just stood up and said "I gotta take this" and left into the hall. When he came back, he just sat down and didnt even get yelled at. XD

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
If you make a SOUND during class, then you'll get 1. Yelled At 2. Scolded 3. Extra HW 4. Recive detention.

Once I got scolded by 'Breaking the Silence' by making my pen drop.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
If you make a SOUND during class, then you'll get 1. Yelled At 2. Scolded 3. Extra HW 4. Recive detention.

Once I got scolded by 'Breaking the Silence' by making my pen drop.

thats harsh:/

ArtCelJirArcRes

Professional Eater of Doritos
No iPods, No cussing (though everyone does it anyways, even the teachers), No phones, No wearing just one color, No two students wearing same (or remotely similar) clothes, No gum. And absolutley no romantic anything.(yeah, right!)

takbir10

Banned
I hate that we have to go to school.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Gum rule makes sense to me, at least in my view.

Mister Zero

End Religious Hoopla
- No electronic devices
- No eating in class
- No being late to school

I hate that we have to go to school.

There's so much whining in this thread it's ridiculous. A note to children in school: no, you are not entitled to have your iPod or cell phone or laptop on in class. School is for learning, and the fact that you have that opportunity is something that you should NEVER take for granted.

"Oh no! I get the chance spend time with my friends five days a week and learn how the world works while at the same time developing crucial social skills I'll need to be a member of human society!"

Shameful. There are children in the world who would give anything for the chance to do what you consider boring and restrictive.

Last edited:

Calamity™

aka Lamia
No iPods, No cussing (though everyone does it anyways, even the teachers), No phones, No wearing just one color, No two students wearing same (or remotely similar) clothes, No gum. And absolutley no romantic anything.(yeah, right!)

I can understand the 'no electrical items and cursing' rules, but the clothes stuff.... How the hell are you supposed to know if you'll be dressed similarly to someone else? And what would the punishment be? Those kind of rules make me glad that we had a School Uniform.