• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

School Rules You Hate!

Ninterd

My school is kinda strict on rules, heres all of the stupid rules my school has:
1. not allowed to Drink pepsi, yet your allowed to drink 7-up o_o
2. No hugging or kissing, holding hands is allowed but don't they know that some kid could've picked his nose then held someones hand? Gross! And you can only hold hands if your just Friends, if your in a relationship then your not allowed to hold hands on school grounds.
3. No pointing at people, it's rude. (this makes me lol for some reason)
4. No wearing short storts or tank tops, because it counts as suggestive clothing and you get a 4 day out of school suspension.
5. No iPods, A "Nintendo Dual Screen Game Boy" is what they call the DS, so really no Nintendo DS system's allowed as these can connect to the internet.

thats all the dumb rules my school has, so what dumb rules does your school has?

Wow, all those rules were retarded, haha! Well, honestly, I don't think our school has any bad rules. It's the generic "no drug and alcohol consumption", but that's not a stupid rule. I don't, but you're allowed to smoke (just not anywhere). Um... No, I really can't find any stupid.

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
My school is pretty lax about the rules, or at least most of my teacher's are. I can usually eat food or play video games when we aren't doing anything in class. But what bothers me most is the no hats/tank tops/shorts. I can understand the no hats rule in the classrooms a little bit, but I don't see why they have to yell at you to take your hat off in the mornings before classes or during lunch. Only a couple teacher's do that though, the ones that get up in your bussiness and bother you when you're not bothering anybody. Gawd.

And for the tank tops/shorts thing, I like wearing summer clothing when it gets warm out. As long as your *** or most of your boobs isn't showing, I don't see how it's really suggestive. I see girls all the time walk around my school with just leggings and I'd say those are more suggestive than regular shorts.

The rules and teachers used to be a lot more strict at my middle school though. I love high school

~*Scyther*~

ummm.....all of them. I mainly the Vice Principal *shudders* he is sooo mean....

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Strictly no electronics (besides calculators) on at any time in school. No water bottles in class (why? I don't know.)

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
One thing that I hate on the school...

IS THAT THEY CHEAT THE TIME ADVANCED by 15 minutes!

lets say your time for class is 7 am. but you arrived at 6:55 am.

then they considered you late! cause it's 7:10 am at the school environment!

IT IS CHEATING ME!

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
One thing that I hate on the school...

IS THAT THEY CHEAT THE TIME ADVANCED by 15 minutes!

lets say your time for class is 7 am. but you arrived at 6:55 am.

then they considered you late! cause it's 7:10 am at the school environment!

IT IS CHEATING ME!

You already know they go ahead by 15 minutes. After one mistake how is this a problem?

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Our school make us wear nametags on these cheaply made lanyards. We always have to have them around our neck, and if the teacher doesn't see it on us we have to go to Guidance and get another one for like $10.

ebevan91

My high school had the dumbest rules. I graduated in 2009, so things have probably changed.

If you're a dude, you had to have your shirt tucked in and wear a belt. No shorts were allowed. Now they let them wear shorts :|

No hats, no dyed hair (red, green, blue, the bright colors)

No gum.

No food or drink leaves the cafeteria.

Nobody enforced this rule, but you were only allowed to go to your locker at certain times. Kinda stupid.

And I hated how if you were late for your first period class, you were counted absent for the whole day even if you were present and your other teachers marked you present.

But I really like the rules my college has :)

No cheating and clothes must be worn at all times.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
This i don't think it's a rule but, since i live in mexico every monday before recess, we all go to the center of the school and stand still for 40 mins reciting a national anthem( don't know how to spell it) but we stand still and up and our leggs hurt damn i always say i go to the bathroom when we have to do this to avoid having my leggs to hurt

ToedAndTrue

Frog Trainer(Ribbit)
Oh man, this'll take all day.

-If you are driven to the school and arrive before 7:30, you must wait for the buses to unload so "you don't get run over by a bus"... INDOORS.

-90% of the people I know get away with swearing in front of a teacher, AND using the computers to browse pictures of guns instead of researching.

-Along with the swearing thing, they don't get in trouble for that, but I get in trouble for reading 'The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn' by Mark Twain due to its 'language', even though it's just supposed to represent the time it was written.

-No hats, as they're 'non-formal' according to the principal. So, I can't wear my extremely formal $40 navy blue Fedora that even has a feather on it, OR my Bowler hat.

-We're very close to being unable to chew gum because people treat desks like trash cans for their gum.

-The seventh grade can no longer make films because the principal didn't like the previous one.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
-Along with the swearing thing, they don't get in trouble for that, but I get in trouble for reading 'The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn' by Mark Twain due to its 'language', even though it's just supposed to represent the time it was written.

Isn't that required reading material?

ConfusedEevee

Time Gear Thief
I drink pepsi every day & i can't go without it. its my drug :D

EDIT: sorry for posting "lol" in the thread

Last edited:

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
You're all still a bunch of whiny brats.

WillieNelson

Almost none of my teachers nag at us to pay attention, basically, if you don't listen, it'd your own damn fault, and I like it better that way, you are not interupted every 5 minutes because Mr. Marcoux has to wake up Figgy, he just lets him sleep, and it's Figgy's fault for sleeping.

G50

No longer posting
Last edited:

GilligBoi

I am in a welding class. I use a torch that can melt solid steel to the consistency of hot candle wax. I use machines that can crush, cut and bend thick pieces of metal like no tomorrow. Not to mention lots of tools that could be considered or used as weapons. Yet the school won't let us have pocket knives. (This is a tech college and we are all legal adults)

TLDR; I am in a school with all adults am using dangerous machinery all day and can't carry a utility knife.

xDoN904™

ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
I never really had any problems with the rules except the no electronics in school crap. Though after i graduated in 09 the rules has completely changed due to change of school board members or whatever.

One stupid rule is if you are still in school grounds 30 minutes after school is over, you will be either get ISSP (In school suspension) for 2 days or you get a ride home by the cops plus a day suspension if you are not in an after school sports activity, tutoring, or a helper.

I was like wtf?