• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

School Starts Tomorrow How Do You Feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Hey.
School Starts Tomorrow for Most Of Us. Or we just go there for 2 hours then leave.
Anyways how do you feel about school coming?
Excited?
Nervous?
Calm?

For me I'm All of them. I'm excited to see my friends. I'm Nervous about the new year. I'm Nervous that I might not be in the same Home Room class with all my friends, and that this kid I dislike that beat me up will be in my class. I'm also Nervous about my new teacher. I don't want a mean one. But I'm Calm and ready for a new year.

So how do you feel?
Excited?
Nervous?
Calm?
Something else?

Discuss.

$Cash$

I feel like dropping out and spending a year in my basement smoking meth while playing MMORPGS and listening to death metal. Sadly that's just a fantasy.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
I feel okay. Sad that I can't really be lazy anymore. Happy that I'll be able to see my friends. Really sad that I don't have a different trigonometry teacher. Really happy that I can keep myself busy most of the time now.

Josiah

is your favorite
I've been in school for a week already, so I feel tired of it already. The only thing I'm enjoying so far is football.

growly

mine had a tour the other day, and I've already got a detention for wearing the wrong shoes. so i'm not looking forward to Wednesday, when it really starts.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I've been going to school for almost three weeks now, and I've gotten used to the transition (classes have been split up this year). So, I feel fine.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I start college wensday. But it's paid for by the state. How nice. So I'm calm about it.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I start college in a week, but I don't want to pay for books. Boo.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Tomorrow begins my second week of school. Sad about the change from all-nighters to staying up around 10 or 11 PM. Homework's been a bit overwhelming, but I usually get it done from 5-7 PM. Yeah, I have things scheduled out mentally. XD

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Tomorrow begins my second week of school. Sad about the change from all-nighters to staying up around 10 or 11 PM. Homework's been a bit overwhelming, but I usually get it done from 5-7 PM. Yeah, I have things scheduled out mentally. XD

I start school on the third, but classes don't start until Mon. I used to really care about school, and get all excited and nervous, but I just don't care anymore. I do very well, but I just stare out the window half the time. I'm glad that I'm not going to high school with any of my old classmates because I did some pretty embarassing things last year, and I can't even bear to be around those people anymore. There's only two people I'll miss, and I won't even be able to see them.

luckyporygon

praise helix fossil
I feel like dropping out and spending a year in my basement smoking meth while playing MMORPGS and listening to death metal. Sadly that's just a fantasy.

hahahahahahaha!!! that's exactly how i feel! ('cept for the meth...)

seriously though, i couldn't be any calmer/excited/angry. i have such mixed feelings that it hurt to think about it. it's really bugging me.

Last edited:

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens

I spent 7 hours on work today. You're gonna get slammed in college if you think 2 is a lot

This day marked my 3rd week in 8th grade in a new school, it hasnt been so bad.
Anyway, good luck to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.