• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

school survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Favorite part of the pokemon franchise: Games
How you were introduced to pokemon: My first ever gameboy was the blue and yellow pokemon one, i decided to buy the game when i saw it(Yellow) because pikachu was on my gameboy
Years you have been with pokemon: 7

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Favorite part of the Pokemon franchise: The handheld games.
How you were introduced to Pokemon: I saw an episode on TV, and soon after that, a friend in the neighborhood gave me five Pokemon cards.
Years you have been with Pokemon: 10

=^_^=

chimkong

Favorite part of the pokemon franchise: Games (esp. Emerald)
How you were introduced to pokemon: Browsing the channels on the TV, I saw it first and it interested me.......
Years you have been with pokemon: 10 may be.....can't remember..

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Favorite part of the pokemon franchise: The Video Games
How you were introduced to pokemon: My brother claims to have introduced it to me, but I still believe that my Babysitter did by bringing over the Cards and Red.
Years you have been with pokemon: 9 or so years.

I doubt that I will ever grow out of Pokemon.

barath

Age 19
gender Male
Country India
Favorite part of pokemon franchise Games
How you were introduced to pokemon it was a funny story.. it was time when pokemon tv shows started airing in my country.. at that time two neighbourhood kids were seriously talkin abt it.. I made fun of them very much.. one kid angrily told me that u just watch the show and then talk.. to my surprise i liked it very much, and thus became a pokefan..
Years you have been with pokemon 4

Littlemyuu

Favorite part of the pokemon franchise: the Manga's
How you were introduced to pokemon: My brother told me to look in the store for a game with a ''red dragon'' or an ''Blue turtle'' on it..later he told me it was Pokemon..soon after that i liked it
Years you have been with pokemon: since the start when they came in Europe..10/11 years

Last edited:

Emerald Pikachu

Forest Dweller
Favorite part of the pokemon franchise: The games, tv show (includes the movies) and trading cards.
How you were introduced to pokemon: I saw a kid in my class playing with a Pikachu figure and later on when I was surfing tv channels, I recognised the character on screen as the one I'd seen him playing with. Soon after, I got Pokemon Yellow and was hooked. ^^
Years you have been with pokemon: 9-10 years

Woopman

Wooptrainer
so i herd u like soorbehyz.

Favorite part of the Pokemon franchise: The videogames.
How you were introduced to Pokemon: I started watching the anime since it came out here, then bought Pokemon Yellow.
Years you have been with pokemon: 11 years.

Kipcha

Favorite part of the pokemon franchise:The Games
How you were introduced to pokemon: I got Pokemon Red and a Gameboy Colour for my B-Day one year, and started playing before getting sucked in. Then I started watching the TV show everyday before heading out to school and after getting home from school.
Years you have been with pokemon: Ten Years

Eh, why not?

Favorite part of the pokemon franchise: The games
How you were introduced to pokemon: My brother got Pokemon Blue for christmas when it first came out, I watched him play it all the time, loved it, and two months later got my own gameboy colour and Red version
Years you have been with pokemon: Since the beginning, around 10 Years I'd guess from other posts

Shadow Dream

Midnight
Favorite part of the pokemon franchise: The games. I used to play the card game in a Pokemon League, but it shut down.
How you were introduced to pokemon: Got Red and Blue as a birthday present along with my first gameboy.
Years you have been with pokemon: Since about the time of its release as a game in the US... so just over 10 years.

Speedfox

Favorite Part of the Pokemon Franchise: The Games
How I was Introduced to Pokemon: I watched the anime when I was like, three, then I got into the games.
Years With Pokemon:10-11 years.

xPanda

~~~~
Favorite part of the pokemon franchise:The games, and show
How were you introduced to pokemon:I bought some of the cards, then i found out there was a show so i just got interested
Years you have been with pokemon:8 Years

Last edited:

stu770

Soul Trainer
Favorite part of the pokemon franchise:The Tv show definately
How you were introduced to pokemon:Flipped on to sky 1 one morning and it was on, thought the characters looked cool and carried on from there.
Years you have been with pokemon:10, nearly 11 now

Favorite part of the pokemon franchise: The RPG Games
How you were introduced to pokemon: Bought Blue Version at a Flee Market
Years you have been with pokemon: Around 7 or 8

SmartD

Favorite part of the franchise: The games, tv show, and manga
How you were introduced to Pokemon: I watched an episode of Pokemon and instantly liked it.
Years you have been with Pokemon: about 11 years

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Favorite part of the pokemon franchise: The addictive nature of it that once you start it, you can't stop. Seriously, I've sold and repurchased so many Pokemon games.
How you were introduced to pokemon: In 1999 my Grandma bought me a yellow GBC and Yellow Version. Have been playing since.
Years you have been with pokemon: 9-10 years?

VTUSH

<---Hatched
Favorite part of the pokemon franchise: Games and TV show
How were you introduced to pokemon: When the show first aired into Australia, i was very interested.
Years you have been with pokemon: Whenever the show first aired, i guess 9 or 10 years ago

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
Favourite part of the franchise: Games
How were you introduced to pokemon: I used to watch the show with my Dad, then my Mum bought me silver version and a GBC.
Years you have been with pokemon: 10

Status
Not open for further replies.