• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scizor or Heracross?

Scizor or Heracross?

• Scizor

Votes: 29 61.7%
  • Heracross

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
The great two bug types. Which do you think is better? My vote is for Heracross.

Last edited:

Kandkhorov

Hopeless Romantic ♥
I'd have to say Heracross too the females are so cute with their hearts ^^

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I think Heracross is cuter than Scizor.

STICKTOPIA

Wow ppl picking pokemon JUST b/c of cuteness..... Sorry Heracross fans but Scizor ftw.

Psyboy

Psychic Breeder
Wow ppl picking pokemon JUST b/c of cuteness..... Sorry Heracross fans but Scizor ftw.

And they can't?

I prefer Heracross. I think it's just because Heracross is the only one from the two that I have raised fully. I only raised a Scizor for Pokedex. But both are badass =P

Dattebayo

Banned
Heracross, though I do like Scizor for being the only two Bug types with the least weaknesses.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
I like Scizor more

I'd say they're about equal overall, but Heracross is most likely easier to obtain, seeing as it doesn't require a trade and a Metal Coat, and it's also easier to use in battle with more direct and powerful attacks.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Heracross is the only non-ugly Fighting-type so yea. I don't like Scizor. He's ugly...

Scrible

Scizor no doubt. It's got badass looks and I personally hate how heracross looks xD

I'm one of those people that picks pokemon based on looks yo :p

No. 1 Machop Fan

Scizor is very versatile. It's great with and without priority moves, and it's great both in and out of Trick Room.

Scizor cause it makes sense that people would like it :p

deoxisthebest

Ice gym leader
I prefer Scizor

I prefer Scizor.

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
Scizor. More awesome looking, is really helpful in competitive and in game teams. Giving it Technician was the best thing they could do for it, made him so good. Bullet punch is awesome on him.

Heracross is cool and all, but pales in comparison to Scizor.

RDSchley

The Anti-Hero
Without Bullet Punch Scizor is useless.

Heracross is the bane of any Tyranitar and has 4 awesome moves to prove it.