• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scizor's Everything Shop!

ZangooseHunter

okay im working on an evil pikachu pic right now and i can make backgrounds for the pictures too

Last edited:

The Scizor Master

The Scizor Master
Your job is to ask people if they were completely satisfied with their request and to remind themm to leave credit!

if u do this job good then i will promote u into bigger responsibilities.

Last edited:

Dark Master Zork

dark scizor master
ide like to see your evil scizor and the shiny scizor that is now is not good so cold u make a better colour shiny verson of it

Tbone2356

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Anime....

I think I remember reading that you cant do female anime faces so If you cant can you make an Anime face of this sprtie:

Danny.png

Thanx in advance!

The Scizor Master

The Scizor Master
Here is the order that i will fulfill requests

1.tbone (im on it plz wait and dont leave)
2.darmasterzork: tell me the color.

pokemonmasterben i can make a evil scizor blue, but u dont put my art in ur sig even though i worked so hard makin them.