• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scizor's Everything Shop!

EeveePower

Umbreon 4 President
Concidering u asked me to post if i was still looking for a trainer card, i'm uncertain wether to post or not(AGAIN ^_^) , if not i'll just repost it later on :)

-Name Eevee Power
-Trainer Sprite http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/dptr.html , Bottom Right if possible with a shiny eevee next to me instaid of behind(if possible).
-Pokemon Umbreon, Heracross, Sceptile, Suicune, Gengar , Snorlax
-Badge Set Battle frontier
-Template something dark (u can pick :))
-Fave types : Dark, Fire, Normal

/EP

The Scizor Master

The Scizor Master
well u have to wait srry REQUESTS CLOSED 4 now

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!

PKMN Legend Anthony

Water Gym Leader.
EDIT: Scrath that can i have one of your new banners instead but with a twist...could i have d/p sprites on it to?if so could i have

pokemon :Marowak in center, Blaziken far right, Blastiose far left
-Pokemon in background: Cubone picture (from a card) faded
-Backround Color: Brown
-What it should say in text : Team Chariot's ,Open for Rescue

Last edited:

rob1610

The Leviathan
Hey, I'm looking for new stuff. It's a new year and the whole Diamond/Pearl hype is starting to decrease. Not long until it's out. Anyway, I want a banner of my new favourite Pokemon, Goukazaru. I'd like to background to be a fiery red theme. Just something that looks cool. If possible, I'd like it to say "Bow down to the master!"

vibe9222

King of the SandBox
~i need 1 of your insanly good banners~
-Pokemon (Only One For Now):Aipom
-Backround Color: Green[kinde jungle green]
-What it should say in text: King of the Swings

Last edited:

rob1610

The Leviathan
ill be banned? for what i dont think ive done anything wrong. :S

anywyas no worries bout the banner cheers 4 trying - PKMN Legend

Try making your Diamond team into one image instead of several sprite images. That will lessen the amount of images in your sig. Then maybe he can help you.

lokoloko

Explorer of Time
Gum Stick
-Pokemon:Jirachi
-Backround Color:Black,Yellow
-What it should say in text:Only One Wish Can Be Made

Last edited:

rob1610

The Leviathan
Banners done :)

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n50/TheScizorMaster/kofts.jpg

kofts.jpg

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n50/TheScizorMaster/goyukazru.jpg

goyukazru.jpg

FOR THE ONE WHO REQUESTED THE GOUKAZARU B ANNER: This was a previous banner I made so I think the text wouldn't matter.

Plesae leave credit to "The Scizor Master" and RATE THE SHOP A 5.

Requessts OPEN.

I wanted the Goukazaru banner. I did have something else in mind for the text, but that's good enough. Great stuff! I'm definately rating this shop a 5!

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
kk hey... um could i have another TCG Banner: just like the awesome one u made me before

um i would like a
Pokemon: Pikachu, bulbasaur, charizard, squirtle, pidgeot, buttefree
Text: none...

thanks in advance