• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scizor's Everything Shop!

The Scizor Master

The Scizor Master
Okay i will do teh tcg banner.

vibe9222

King of the SandBox
Last edited:

pokemon_serebii_kool

charizard lover!!!!!
hi can i have a tc?
Trainer/Pokemon in the back of trainer. gary from fire red and a charizard behind him

-The 6 Pokemon. charizard, dragonite, pidgyot, alakazam, nidoqueen and nidoking

-What background it should be. a lava/volcano

-Badges. all or just kanto

-Name Millky

-Fav. Type(s) fire/flying

thanks mate :)

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!

YuKingMenoko

Dead Man Walking
TCG Banner please

Banette, Cacturne, Yukimenoko, Fuwante, Flygon, Elekible
If 4th gen is available.

If not than:
Gengar, Banette, Cacturne, Shedinja, Sableye, Snorunt

I didn't see this on your list of things you do, but I was wondering, if you have time, could you take this picture of Lambtron, the "Chinpokomon" from South Park, and sprite it for me in 3rd or 4th gen style?

imagesca1wk4s1vu7.jpg

Last edited:

K-flygon

can i have a userbar with Shiny charizard?? that sais " The King of darkness"
THanx...If you do userbars that is

Raikou77

Userbar plz

raikou77userbarlb9.png
[/URL]

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/6518/raikou77userbarlb9.png
Could you make this without the those lines(if possible) in the background and make the Raikous a little bit bigger.

Also could you make another userbar that looks like this:

oltrophy.gif
249.png
272.png
382.png
frlgemtr135.png
dpmfa150.png
dpmfa143.png
dpmfa250.png
oltrophy.gif

And make it say JAA 12 & Under National Champion in front of the sprites on the bottom(small font so you can still see the sprites).(Make the sprites the size of the Raikou sprite in the other userbar please) And could you make them animated and switch every 3 seconds please.

Thanks

Last edited:

Raikou77

Userbar plz

raikou77userbarlb9.png
[/URL]

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/6518/raikou77userbarlb9.png
Could you make this without the those lines(if possible) in the background and make the Raikous a little bit bigger.

Also could you make another userbar that looks like this:

oltrophy.gif
249.png
272.png
382.png
frlgemtr135.png
dpmfa150.png
dpmfa143.png
dpmfa250.png
oltrophy.gif

And make it say JAA 12 & Under National Champion in front of the sprites on the bottom(small font so you can still see the sprites).(Make the sprites the size of the Raikou sprite in the other userbar please) And could you make them animated and switch every 3 seconds please.

Thanks

someone might not have seen this since it was on the page before this one