• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scizor's Everything Shop!

The Scizor Master

The Scizor Master
1) Fusion

2) avatar

3) BANNER

REQUESTS CLOSED.

Im working on it. =)

kingortiz

The Private Spy
srry bout the triple posting my computer was frozen at the time

thenoobiestnoob

call me mr. noob
can i have a magikarp banner like the first sample banner and can the text say "the noob"
when you get a chance
thx

Could I please have a banner like the first ones?
Pokemon (Only One For Now)-Weavile...maybe one from the anime or a trainer card. as long as it's not deformed looking I'm okay ^_^
Backround Color-maybe a cloudy effect with black and red or somethng along the lines of that
What it should say in text-Weaviles<3

Koriinku

Shinx <3
Hi, could you WBG the banner on my signature? Here's the link. And please split it in half, making it 400x75 pixels.

Last edited:

EFG_Poke_Master

Infernape King
Last edited:

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
hey can i work here he is my worksheet
huu.jpg

Can i get a trainer card?
Trainer sprite: Sinnoh male trainer
Trainer name: GAYLORD
Pokemon in back of trainer: Shiny charizard
Pokemon: Shiny charizard, Lucario, Togekiss, Electrevire, Lugia, Dusknoir.
Background: Your choise, must be black

latios158

the coolest trainer
can i have a trainer card the as professor oak with a mewcario but could you do the white be gone thing to mewcario
Mewcario.png

all 24 badges and all contest ribbons a mewcario, a tyranitar, an eevee, an arceus, a latios, and a dialga for the six pokemon trainer name as prof. Bob and a lab like back ground
please pm me when you're done oh and make the writing thing with mewcario saying mewcario rules

Last edited:

thenoobiestnoob

call me mr. noob
oops now i realize the shop was closed when i posted. sry. can you do it now?

could you make me a tcg banner please?
Pokemon: Drifblim, Dewgong, Garchomp, Lucario, Luxray, and Torterra

Thanks in advance.
If there's too many requests before me I don't mind waiting ^.^

Camby

< OH HAI!
May I please have a mix-

Pokemon 1- Rypherior (base)
Pokemon 2- Tangrowth

Specifacations- May you please keep as many of Rypherior's plates (the orange things on its stomach and head.