• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scizor's Everything Shop!

latios158

the coolest trainer
can i have a trainer card the as professor oak with a mewcario but could you do the white be gone thing to mewcario
all 24 badges and all contest ribbons a mewcario, a tyranitar, an eevee, an arceus, a latios, and a dialga for the six pokemon trainer name as prof. Bob and a lab like back ground
please pm me when you're done oh and make the writing thing with mewcario saying mewcario rules

NinjaScyther4

JPU Owner
Regular ms banners:
-Pokemon(s)~ Empoleon and Diftblim facing eachother
-Backround~ Can i please have an icy background with snow and such
-Text~ Pokemon Empire: The Frozen War
-Other~ Can i have the font in Script MT Bold

Can I have the six pokemon thing plz
pokemon:Blastoise,Shiny(if possible)pidgeot,Empoleon,Infernape,Mewtwo,charizard
no text
thnx in advance

noobiess

6 different pokemon
i want a Regular ms banner:
-pokemon: shiny illumise and shiny volbeat and shiny wurple
-text: 'my shinies'
-background:just a forest or something,just let your imagonation work

and it would be cool if you could make my illumise and volbeat kiss (like the pic on my signature)

tanx

Title: Adventures in Beklan

Size: 468x100

Subtext: A new region… and new adventures are waiting.

Pictures: Firkit should be on the right side of the banner and Lerrow on the left, with links provided.

Firkit’s link: http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/DarkArcanine/Firkit.jpg

Lerrow’s link: http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/DarkArcanine/Lerrow.jpg

Background: Any sort of good enough forest background will do just fine, thanks. Here’s one I just found. Link: http://images.google.com.au/imgres?...ges?q=Forest+backgrounds&gbv=2&svnum=10&hl=en

Professor Si Fron

Adventure Scientist
Ummm, if it's not to much to ask, I'd like a trainer card, but only if it doesn't cost me anything. He, he, he...

Laboratory background

Sprite/character: Ummm, is it possible to make a scientist that's slightly muscled and has spikey yellow hair w/shades to top it all off? If not, a scientist w/spikey yellow hair will do.

Pokemon: Mew, Pikachu, chimchar, bulabasuar, totodile, and an unknown of any letter

no badges

Am I missing anything? If it's too difficult, I'm sorry. But if you can, thanks! Also, once I do get it (if it can be done) how do I add it to my signiture again? Thanks in advance!

Professor Si Fron

Adventure Scientist
Urk!

Oops! I didn't read 2 things:

Fav type: Psychic

Title of last reply: Trainer card please!

Sorry for the inconvienience!

Jade1212

WHAT!?!
can i have 2 siggys? no rush ok? ;)

-Pokemon (Only One For Now):Houndoom
-Backround Color: flames or something that matches
-What it should say in text: Inferno Rogue

-Pokemon (Only One For Now):Shiny Houndoom
-Backround Color: blue flames or something that matches
-What it should say in text: Inferno Rogue

Taidude

Beginning Trainer
Can I have a white begone?

This is the image that I need white begoned, I hope you don't mind that it's not a pokemon. But I'd really appreciate it if you could do it anyways. Thanks in advance.

MBlack475

Falcon PUNCH!!!
can you make a drawing of a male ace trainer. same pose just bigger and drawn.

Lord Nox Noctis

why is Spiritomb so?
could i plz have a banner like he one in your siggy, but instead of scisor,a:
Mewtwo/gallade fusion, but more mewtwo than gallade and a mewtwo/gallade except with more gallade.
Text: Hells Angels
thanks!!!!!! in advance. oh, the gallade that would be best is in zarb's 493 use sprite shop on page 2.