• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scolipede Discussion :P

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
I really like Scolipede he's another good addition to the ever pathetic bug type. His lead set is really great as Game pointed out he threatens things that might try to reflect his hazards and thanks to great speed he can usually get down 2 layers reliably which is sometimes all you need to win. I don't particularly like his sweeping sets because I feel like he's not hitting hard enough and he doesn't have the coverage to really do work like others. As a bug type sweeper he's pretty much outclassed by Scizor who is stronger and has priority or even Heracross who can just spam powerhouse attacks to beat stuff.

Zachmac

It feels like we are praising it the same way someone would praise Infernape....

Anyway, It's good, I've used it, and the set I've posted before works pretty well in DW OU, but if you must use it, give a teammate to handle air balloons heatran, skarmory, scizor, and ferrothorn. Heatran OHKOs, Skarmory OHKOs with brave bird, Scizor will through a bullet punch in it's face, and Scarfers will revenge kill it with ease.
As a bug type sweeper he's pretty much outclassed by Scizor who is stronger and has priority or even Heracross who can just spam powerhouse attacks to beat stuff.
Well, scizor does outclass it, but I'm not certain about Heracross...It doesn't have the speed. It works well with a moxiescarf set though.