• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scott's Trade Shop for Bankballs and 5IV Pokemon

What do you want to see from my shop?

• More 5IV Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Bankball Pokemon

• More services

• A deal? (eg. Get a free bankball Pokemon with every order)

• Maybe a giveaway?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Other (pm with details)

• Total voters

piemaster924000

Finals make me cry
Hi can you get a female love ball and a female love ball wurmple? I offer a female moon ball and female love ball ralts

sswotwot

Hi can you get a female love ball and a female love ball wurmple? I offer a female moon ball and female love ball ralts
No thanks, I don't really look for Bankball Pokemon because I have access to them anyway

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Hello! I'm just doing a little post about my trade that was...back in may I think? I wanted a lure ball Taillow and a safari ball bagon, both female, and I still have your Skiddo (6IV) and the timid Omanyte (5IV). I can trade during week end.

sswotwot

Hello! I'm just doing a little post about my trade that was...back in may I think? I wanted a lure ball Taillow and a safari ball bagon, both female, and I still have your Skiddo (6IV) and the timid Omanyte (5IV). I can trade during week end.

I am really sorry, I was under the impression I could get a Bagon but I can't :/ I will still give you the Tailow but for free so if you still want it just give me a junk Pokemon

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I am really sorry, I was under the impression I could get a Bagon but I can't :/ I will still give you the Tailow but for free so if you still want it just give me a junk Pokemon

Well I did also asked you Dream ball Ralts, Togepi and Goldeen. So I'll still give you what I offer, but the Omanyte will not have 5IV, is that ok?

sswotwot

Well I did also asked you Dream ball Ralts, Togepi and Goldeen. So I'll still give you what I offer, but the Omanyte will not have 5IV, is that ok?
Sure, I can definitely do those

ubernerd37

Pokémon Breeder
Hi I'm interested in the Timid Misdreavus w/Egg Moves. I can give you a pokemon of your choice from my shop; the link is in my sig. Also, if it's not too much trouble, could it be a Female?

JuliusPrime

Hello, I'm interested in these: Stantler, Ralts, Tropius and Goldeen (Females, HA in Dream Balls, Nature and IVs not important),
I offer u Bagon, Zubat, Feebas, Poliwag (Females, HA in Dream Balls)
Send me a PM if u wanna trade

sswotwot

Hi I'm interested in the Timid Misdreavus w/Egg Moves. I can give you a pokemon of your choice from my shop; the link is in my sig. Also, if it's not too much trouble, could it be a Female?

Would I be able to get a Torrent Piplup? Otherwise I'll take a Jolly Meditite
And I will get you a female one

sswotwot

Hello, I'm interested in these: Stantler, Ralts, Tropius and Goldeen (Females, HA in Dream Balls, Nature and IVs not important),
I offer u Bagon, Zubat, Feebas, Poliwag (Females, HA in Dream Balls)
Send me a PM if u wanna trade

Do they have their HA?