• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scott's Trade Shop for Bankballs and 5IV Pokemon

What do you want to see from my shop?

• More 5IV Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Bankball Pokemon

• More services

• A deal? (eg. Get a free bankball Pokemon with every order)

• Maybe a giveaway?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Other (pm with details)

• Total voters

sswotwot

Are you looking for other Bankball Pokemon, too?

I'm interested in (Friend Ball) Hoppip. These are my Bankballs:

♪(Moon Ball) Gastly
♪(Moon Ball) Shinx
♪(Moon Ball) Magikarp
♪(Moon Ball) Sneasel
♪(Moon Ball) Ralts
♪(Moon Ball) Houndour
♪(Moon Ball) Wynaut
♪(Moon Ball) Teddiursa
♪(Love Ball) Miltank
♪(Love Ball) Mawile
♪(Love Ball) Roselia
♪(Love Ball) Chansey
♪(Love Ball) Ponyta
♪(Love Ball) Skitty
♪(Love Ball) Buneary
♪(Friend Ball) Phanpy
♪(Fast Ball) Plusle
♪(Fast Ball) Growlithe
♪(Heavy Ball) Mawile
♪(Heavy Ball) Snorlax
♪(Heavy Ball) Phanpy
♪(Lure Ball) Corsola
♪(Lure Ball) Lapras
♪(Lure Ball) Horsea
♪(Lure Ball) Buizel
♪(Sport Ball) Scyther
♪(Safari Ball) Lickitung
♪(Dream Ball) Feebas
♪(Dream Ball) Starly
♪(Dream Ball) Oddish
♪(Dream Ball) Trapinch
♪(Dream Ball) Absol
♪(Dream Ball) Mareep
♪(Dream Ball) Chinchou
♪(Dream Ball) Swablu
♪(Dream Ball) Aron
♪(Dream Ball) Igglybuff
♪(Dream Ball) Dratini
♪(Dream Ball) Eevee
♪(Dream Ball) Spheal
♪(Dream Ball) Togepi
♪(Dream Ball) Smoochum
♪(Dream Ball) Kangaskhan
♪(Dream Ball) Drifloon

Not sure why isn't working?
Not really simply because I can get them all

II DaViNCi II

Hey, whats up i'm interested in these pokemon :
Clefairy – Moon Ball
Vulpix – Fast Ball
Grimer – Marsh Ball
Caterpie – Sport Ball
Weedle – Sport Ball
I have 5 IV Charmander Modest KB Female HA in Regualr ball with two egg moves : Ancient power , Dragon Pulse .

sswotwot

Hey, whats up i'm interested in these pokemon :
Clefairy – Moon Ball
Vulpix – Fast Ball
Grimer – Marsh Ball
Caterpie – Sport Ball
Weedle – Sport Ball
I have 5 IV Charmander Modest KB Female HA in Regualr ball with two egg moves : Ancient power , Dragon Pulse .
Sure, I'll have it ready in a couple of days

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Hello! I see that we can request any other apricorn ball pokémon that are not in your list? If I read things right, I would like to ask for a Lureball Taillow (female obviously). I have no toher specification (so no nature or ability prefered). You can find all the bank ball I have in my shop in my signature. If you are interested in 5IV mon, I can make any one of tyour choice, as long as I know what you want (I do not know what KB mean so you will have to tell me the nature, ability and moveset).

sswotwot

Hello! I see that we can request any other apricorn ball pokémon that are not in your list? If I read things right, I would like to ask for a Lureball Taillow (female obviously). I have no toher specification (so no nature or ability prefered). You can find all the bank ball I have in my shop in my signature. If you are interested in 5IV mon, I can make any one of tyour choice, as long as I know what you want (I do not know what KB mean so you will have to tell me the nature, ability and moveset).

KB orKalos Born means it was born, caught or recieved (from event) in the Kalos Region (X and Y)

Shao-May

Trainer in training
KB orKalos Born means it was born, caught or recieved (from event) in the Kalos Region (X and Y)

Kalos Born, why didn't I thought about sooner! XD

So I could breed you a 5IV Adamant/ Jolly (if you have a preference tell me ;)) Skiddo and a 5IV Timid Omanyte in exchange for a Lure ball Taillow and Safari ball Bagon (I just want them female).

sswotwot

Kalos Born, why didn't I thought about sooner! XD

So I could breed you a 5IV Adamant/ Jolly (if you have a preference tell me ;)) Skiddo and a 5IV Timid Omanyte in exchange for a Lure ball Taillow and Safari ball Bagon (I just want them female).

The skiddo would be Perfect :D Jolly if you don't mind and could it be Female, already have a male of both Pokemon

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I forgot do you want it with it's hidden ability? (I know you didn't specified it, but just to be sure.)

piemaster924000

Finals make me cry
Hi, I was wondering if I could do the 5 Bank Ball Pokemon for 1 5IV Pokemon
Goldeen – Dream Ball
Igglybuff – Dream Ball
Swablu – Dream Ball
Togepi – Dream Ball
Sentret - Love Ball

I hope there all female and I can give you a KB 5iv male/female blue shellos (east form) with a bold nature and egg moves:curse and stockpile. deal?

sswotwot

Hi, I was wondering if I could do the 5 Bank Ball Pokemon for 1 5IV Pokemon
Goldeen – Dream Ball
Igglybuff – Dream Ball
Swablu – Dream Ball
Togepi – Dream Ball
Sentret - Love Ball

I hope there all female and I can give you a KB 5iv male/female blue shellos (east form) with a bold nature and egg moves:curse and stockpile. deal?
I always give Bank Ball pokemon as a female :3 But sure, what ball and nature does Shellos have?

lokistarwind

Let's Player
Asking for an update on our previous agreement. I have been inactive due to 3ds repairs so I am a bit out of the loop on happenings lately.

sswotwot

Asking for an update on our previous agreement. I have been inactive due to 3ds repairs so I am a bit out of the loop on happenings lately.
I've been hunting and hunting for a Mawile but since it is a horde only Pokemon I haven't found one. The only other way to get one in the requested ball is to have Pokemon Ruby inserted whilst in Iron Cave and I don't have Ruby :/ I'll keep trying for one though but I can't promise I'll be able to get one in the near future

lokistarwind

Let's Player
No problem. I just needed to ask due to my 3ds being damaged. Much appreciated.

sswotwot

Shop Update:
Added Shiny 5IV Furfrou
Added Shiny 6IV Lugia, Ho-oh, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Giritina
Changed wants slightly

Akthalion

Hello,

I'm interested in the following Apricorn Female Pokemons (IVs, nature, ability and moves don't matter).
Safari Ball: Yanma, Cubone, Trapinch, Kangashkan
Moon Ball: Lanturn, Hoppip, Ralts
Heavy Ball: Gligar, Skarmory, Whismur, Mantine
Friend Ball: Sunkern, Oddish
Dream Ball: Goldeen

Would you be interested to trade for 3 5IVs Pokes with Egg Moves?
- Female Moonball Timid Venonat, Compound Eyes, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Agility, Toxic Spikes
- Male Dive Ball Calm Wingull, Rain Dish, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Agility, Knock Off, Aqua Ring, Wide Guard
- Male Net Ball Sassy Duskull, Levitate, 31/31/31/x/31/0, Night Shade, Pain Split, Feint Attack, Destiny Bond

Thanks