• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scott's Trade Shop for Bankballs and 5IV Pokemon

What do you want to see from my shop?

• More 5IV Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Bankball Pokemon

• More services

• A deal? (eg. Get a free bankball Pokemon with every order)

• Maybe a giveaway?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Other (pm with details)

• Total voters

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
do you do breeding requests? and if so are you able to breed HA rhyhorn? I will make an offer and what I want on it if you do xd {not a lot of shops can breed HA rhyhorn :/}

sswotwot

Hello,

I'm interested in the following Apricorn Female Pokemons (IVs, nature, ability and moves don't matter).
Safari Ball: Yanma, Cubone, Trapinch, Kangashkan
Moon Ball: Lanturn, Hoppip, Ralts
Heavy Ball: Gligar, Skarmory, Whismur, Mantine
Friend Ball: Sunkern, Oddish
Dream Ball: Goldeen

Would you be interested to trade for 3 5IVs Pokes with Egg Moves?
- Female Moonball Timid Venonat, Compound Eyes, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Agility, Toxic Spikes
- Male Dive Ball Calm Wingull, Rain Dish, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Agility, Knock Off, Aqua Ring, Wide Guard
- Male Net Ball Sassy Duskull, Levitate, 31/31/31/x/31/0, Night Shade, Pain Split, Feint Attack, Destiny Bond

Thanks
would it be possible to get female Wingull and Duskull? But otherwise sure :3 I'm pretty sure a couple of those Pokemon are Swarm only so it may take a while, have already caught your Chincou though

sswotwot

do you do breeding requests? and if so are you able to breed HA rhyhorn? I will make an offer and what I want on it if you do xd {not a lot of shops can breed HA rhyhorn :/}

Yeah, of course I can, what nature/ability/IV spread?

Akthalion

would it be possible to get female Wingull and Duskull? But otherwise sure :3 I'm pretty sure a couple of those Pokemon are Swarm only so it may take a while, have already caught your Chincou though

Awesome no problem, already have a Female Duskull, will probably have to breed the Female Wingull though in the meantime.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
pokemon: rhyhorn
IVs: {ivs don't matter :)}
Ability: reckless
Nature: adamant
EMs: iron tail, dragon rush, Ice fang

pokemon offered: goomy
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
nature: mild
ability: sap sipper
EMs: N/A

also, if possible {cause its different} could you breed the rhyhorn caught in a dive ball?

sswotwot

pokemon: rhyhorn
IVs: {ivs don't matter :)}
Ability: reckless
Nature: adamant
EMs: iron tail, dragon rush, Ice fang

pokemon offered: goomy
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
nature: mild
ability: sap sipper
EMs: N/A

also, if possible {cause its different} could you breed the rhyhorn caught in a dive ball?
I probably could, do you have any other Pokemon other than goomy?

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
I probably could, do you have any other Pokemon other than goomy?
goomy atm is my only 6IV pokemon :/ i will post my list below

dratini: jolly IVs: x/31/31/31/31/31 and brave IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 egg moves: dragon dance, extreme speed, dragon breath
tyrunt: bold 31/31/x/31/31/31, gentle 31/31/31/31/31/x and sassy 31/31/31/31/31/x EMs: dragon dance
charmander: timid; ability: blaze 31/31/31/31/x/31, solar power 31/31/31/31/31/x EMs dragon dance, outrage, flare blitz, dragon pulse
pawniard: adamant, defiant 31/31/31/31/x/31 now got 1 with 31/31/31/x/31/31 EMs: pursuit, revenge, sucker punch, psycho cut
goomy all 6 mild egg moves curse, counter, iron tail, acid armor but only got the 1 6IV that's sadly has no egg moves xD the rest are random 5IV best one in 5IV i got is 31/x/31/31/31/31 but has hydration ability over sap sipper :/
and my last 5IV pokemon is cottonee, hasty prankster 31/31/31/31/31/x with EMs switcheroo and encore

Last edited:

sswotwot

Hello,

I'm interested in the following Apricorn Female Pokemons (IVs, nature, ability and moves don't matter).

- Female Moonball Timid Venonat, Compound Eyes, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Agility, Toxic Spikes
- Male Dive Ball Calm Wingull, Rain Dish, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Agility, Knock Off, Aqua Ring, Wide Guard
- Male Net Ball Sassy Duskull, Levitate, 31/31/31/x/31/0, Night Shade, Pain Split, Feint Attack, Destiny Bond

Thanks
I just found out that to get Yanma it will take 20 days and to get Trapnich it'll take an additional 30 days. Do you want me to get them still or don't worry?

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
I will find a diff trade shop :/ I have this same issue in zolds shop xD {he owns almost all my 4 and 5IV pokemon, I now mostly do BP items :)} its NP ^^

Akthalion

I just found out that to get Yanma it will take 20 days and to get Trapnich it'll take an additional 30 days. Do you want me to get them still or don't worry?

That's fine, don't worry about those then. :)

sswotwot

Hello,

Thanks
I have almost all of these pokemon, just need to get a couple more. Will be complete by tomorrow unless something happens

Akthalion

I have almost all of these pokemon, just need to get a couple more. Will be complete by tomorrow unless something happens

Awesome, just let me know when you're ready.

sswotwot

Hey, I won't be able to get Skarmory and Mantine yet because they are swarm Pokemon, I was under the impression that Icould trade the Pokeballs to Pearl and catch them there but I tried and I can't. Ialso won't be able to get Gligar because it is only found in HG and I have SS. But I have all others and will trade them to you for just the Wingull
Sorry :/

Akthalion

Hey, I won't be able to get Skarmory and Mantine yet because they are swarm Pokemon, I was under the impression that Icould trade the Pokeballs to Pearl and catch them there but I tried and I can't. Ialso won't be able to get Gligar because it is only found in HG and I have SS. But I have all others and will trade them to you for just the Wingull
Sorry :/

Sure no problem.

I'm also interested in a couple of your 5IVs if you can make some adjustments, but otherwise we can just trade the Wingull for the Bank balls you were able to catch.

I'm interested in a Female HA Slowpoke in Dream Ball, but with 0 Speed and Quiet Nature if you can. Also, would you be able to change an Omanyte to Modest nature?

Thanks

sswotwot

Sure no problem.

I'm also interested in a couple of your 5IVs if you can make some adjustments, but otherwise we can just trade the Wingull for the Bank balls you were able to catch.

I'm interested in a Female HA Slowpoke in Dream Ball, but with 0 Speed and Quiet Nature if you can. Also, would you be able to change an Omanyte to Modest nature?

Thanks
I don't know how to breed for 0IVs sorry. But I can certainly do the modest nature. I'll be able to trade for the next 4 hours or tomorrow. Just give a couple of days for the Omanyte :)

Akthalion

Ok, let me know when you're available to trade then :D

If you're interested I could give you a Male Quiet Remoraid, Sniper, 31/x/31/31/31/0, with Water Spout in advance for you to keep and you could use it to breed the 0 IV Slowpoke?

sswotwot

I want a 5IV Vivillon with modest nature and not modern patten. I could offer plenty of stuffs if you could breed it.
Cool, would you want me to evolve it into River Pattern Vivilon or just leave it? What Pokemon do you have?

sswotwot

Ok, let me know when you're available to trade then :D

If you're interested I could give you a Male Quiet Remoraid, Sniper, 31/x/31/31/31/0, with Water Spout in advance for you to keep and you could use it to breed the 0 IV Slowpoke?

Sure, sounds like a deal
FC: 5198-3364-3245

Akthalion

Awesome, I'll get online online in a couple of minutes.