• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scott's Trade Shop for Bankballs and 5IV Pokemon

What do you want to see from my shop?

• More 5IV Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Bankball Pokemon

• More services

• A deal? (eg. Get a free bankball Pokemon with every order)

• Maybe a giveaway?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Other (pm with details)

• Total voters

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Cool, would you want me to evolve it into River Pattern Vivilon or just leave it? What Pokemon do you have?

Nope, just leave it as it is. I can breed you almost any Pokemon you want or maybe what are you looking for?

sswotwot

You got that good Sir. What IVs? and egg moves and ability and stuffs?

I want a 5IV leaving SP Atk. Modest nature.

Actually, would you be able to do a female Ducklett Timid with Hydration and Defog?

sswotwot

Ok, let me know when you're available to trade then :D

If you're interested I could give you a Male Quiet Remoraid, Sniper, 31/x/31/31/31/0, with Water Spout in advance for you to keep and you could use it to breed the 0 IV Slowpoke?
I got two Slowpoke with the redquired IV spread and nature but they have own tempo. Is that ok or do you want me to keep trying?

Akthalion

I'm looking for Regenerator if possible

sswotwot

Hey what are you looking for in exchange for your 6iv Legendarys?

Check my wants, mainly looking for event legends with a good nature (eg Timid Shaymin, Modest Jirachi etc)

lokistarwind

Let's Player
I managed to get the moon ball mawile, so all I require is the scyther. So I will still trade the flawless moon ball absol in exchange.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Hi :D
I saw you're looking for a shaymin, I have a modest one (no ivs though)

I saw you mentioned you'd be willing to trade 3 5iv mons and 2 bank ball mons, I really don't need that many 'mons for it ^^'' so would you be willing to trade that shiny furfrou, and possibly that cobalion for it? :D
(also are either of them nicknameable? :3 )

Last edited:

sswotwot

I managed to get the moon ball mawile, so all I require is the scyther. So I will still trade the flawless moon ball absol in exchange.

Yeah, of course, I can trade with you on the weekend

sswotwot

Hi :D
I saw you're looking for a shaymin, I have a modest one (no ivs though)

I saw you mentioned you'd be willing to trade 3 5iv mons and 2 bank ball mons, I really don't need that many 'mons for it ^^'' so would you be willing to trade that shiny furfrou, and possibly that cobalion for it? :D
(also are either of them nicknameable? :3 )
When I meant 5IV pokemon I meant non-shiny, so no deal sorry