• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scott's Trade Shop for Bankballs and 5IV Pokemon

What do you want to see from my shop?

• More 5IV Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Bankball Pokemon

• More services

• A deal? (eg. Get a free bankball Pokemon with every order)

• Maybe a giveaway?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Other (pm with details)

• Total voters

concon423

Hey there, I have a pair of 5iv Duckletts with their hidden ability in dive balls (male may be net ball not sure) and was wondering if i could trade these for 5 bank ball females?

sswotwot

Hey there, I have a pair of 5iv Duckletts with their hidden ability in dive balls (male may be net ball not sure) and was wondering if i could trade these for 5 bank ball females?

As long as the female one is in a Dive ball than sure

JuliusPrime

Do they have their HA?

I thought that I was clear
I want these:Stantler, Ralts, Tropius and Goldeen (Females, HA in Dream Balls, Nature and IVs not important)
I offer these Bagon, Zubat, Feebas, Poliwag (Females, HA in Dream Balls)

sswotwot

I thought that I was clear
I want these:Stantler, Ralts, Tropius and Goldeen (Females, HA in Dream Balls, Nature and IVs not important)
I offer these Bagon, Zubat, Feebas, Poliwag (Females, HA in Dream Balls)
Sorry, I didn't see that.

concon423

As long as the female one is in a Dive ball than sure

Cool, i should have this available in about 24 hours, pm me and let me know what times you are able to trade and your timezone, thanks
Btw I would be interested in
Heavy Ball Clefairy
Sport Ball Scyther
Dream Ball Igglybuff, Goldeen and Togepi with their hidden abilities where available
Thanks

Last edited:

Febilian

Pokemon Breeder
Hello! I saw this under your "Wanted" section of the original post:

5 IV Inkay Jolly KB Male Contrary

Assuming that KB means Kalos-born(sorry, kind of new to all the abbreviations and terms being used online!) and that the 5 IVs were meant to be 31/31/31/x/31/31 to match the Jolly nature, I've got one for you!

May I ask for a female Swablu in a Dream Ball in exchange? =) If it happens to have its hidden ability that'd be fantastic, but even if not I'd love to have one regardless.

Thanks for your time!

sswotwot

Hello! I saw this under your "Wanted" section of the original post:

Assuming that KB means Kalos-born(sorry, kind of new to all the abbreviations and terms being used online!) and that the 5 IVs were meant to be 31/31/31/x/31/31 to match the Jolly nature, I've got one for you!

May I ask for a female Swablu in a Dream Ball in exchange? =) If it happens to have its hidden ability that'd be fantastic, but even if not I'd love to have one regardless.

Thanks for your time!
Deal :) I am pretty sure that it is HA

Febilian

Pokemon Breeder
Deal :) I am pretty sure that it is HA

Alright! I've added your friend code to my 3DS(the one in your signature, anyways). Mine's in my signature as well, just let me know whenever you wanna do the trade!

piemaster924000

Finals make me cry
Hi, I was wondering if I could do the 5 Bank Ball Pokemon for 1 5IV Pokemon
Goldeen – Dream Ball
Igglybuff – Dream Ball
Swablu – Dream Ball
Togepi – Dream Ball
Sentret - Love Ball

I hope there all female and I can give you a KB 5iv male/female blue shellos (east form) with a bold nature and egg moves:curse and stockpile. deal?

This lol :p

before my request, I have to ask: do you have the ability to create a safari ball riolu female? I've been looking here and there, but no results yet. :/

ubernerd37

Pokémon Breeder
Finally got that Jolly Meditite for you. Is it possible to get a female Misdreavus?

sswotwot

Sorry for the inactivity guys, been busy of late helping the Japanese students after school

Blasting Toise

Any chance you could trade that Darkrai for several 5 IV pokemon? I can try to breed most of your wants.

ubernerd37

Pokémon Breeder
Yup :3 You wanted the Timid Female Misdreavus? or was that somebody else?

Yup that was me :) I don't think I'll be available to trade today, but I may be able to tomorrow night/morning (I'm in EDT/ GMT-4)

Joth

Back from the Dead
Hello, there! I just got X, so I don't have much to offer, but I just got a Female Speed Boost Torchic that I would be willing to trade for a Moon Ball Absol, but could you bring the 5 IV's to 6, simply because I like to throw Fire Blast on my Mega Absol due to it's boosted Sp.Atk stat. I would like it to have a Lonely Nature with the Egg Move Play Rough. If you would, do you mind trading it to me in an egg? I like being the OT of my Pokémon. If it doesn't come out right I will PM you.