• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

scraftyscrafty's swap shop

What should be the Christmas Giveaway?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the nature of your V-Create Rayquaza?

I got a quiet one if you wanna swap.

and I can also offer Eppie's Shiny near-flawless Mew UT too (Mew is japanese of course)

I can provide you clones of your pokemon if you're unable to.

Mascot Rayquaza, Adamant nature, IVs: 24/30/25/7/20/22. If you're interested, I'll trade it for the Quiet one of yours~

Kevin24

Event Collector
Hi i have a modest nature mascot rayquaza. swap it for your adamant rayquaza? use my white fc in my sig.

Kevin24

Event Collector
Actually can we do it tomorrow? 2 other people will be getting on the computer after me so i won't be able to get on til several hours later.

H8terade

Late Starter
I'm interested in couple of your pokes. Just noticed you had the Mascot Rayquaza.
Would you be interested in some Year of the Dragon pokes (didn't see them listed in your shop)
I can offer UT lvl 1 Deino, Trapinch, and horsea with Japanese Names and a UT Druddigon with an english name. JAP Iris's Axew.

Can also clone as well if you are in need of assistance :p

Last edited:
I'm interested in couple of your pokes. Just noticed you had the Mascot Rayquaza.
Would you be interested in some Year of the Dragon pokes (didn't see them listed in your shop)
I can offer UT lvl 1 Deino, Trapinch, and horsea with Japanese Names and a UT Druddigon with an english name. JAP Iris's Axew.

Can also clone as well if you are in need of assistance :p

Sorry but they're in a pending trade already... Anything else?

H8terade

Late Starter
Sorry but they're in a pending trade already... Anything else?

Nada, not unless you're interested in a random shiny Throh or Rufflet. That's pretty much the extent of my collection so far :/... It's all right though thanks for your time :D

H8terade

Late Starter
Hmm, I'll trade Rayquaza for your shiny Throh and Iris' Kibago~

I accept! I can meet you in wifi at any time your FC is on the front page right? Mine's kinda hidden at the bottom of my sig.

Tenebris

Acta non verba
Near Flawless Adamant Deoxys

Hey I'm posting because in the event trading forum I saw you had a near-flawless eppie adamant deoxys. Im really interested in this, I have many flawless/ shiny pokemon (including events) to offer in return. Click spoiler for full list, PM if interested please :) Though I'll be checking back here.

at first I want your docile reshiram. But I'm interested in your poll Rayquaza. What natures do you have?

I can also give you another pokemon you want in my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.