• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

scraftyscrafty's swap shop

What should be the Christmas Giveaway?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
If that's fine with you~
P.S. I checked the shiny Magikarp yesterday, and it turned out to be a hack:(

ahh back when I was a nooblet and traded over negotiations lol so does this cancel out the deoxys trade? it's okay w/ me if it does I already have another magikarp. So when do you wanna trade?

ahh back when I was a nooblet and traded over negotiations lol so does this cancel out the deoxys trade? it's okay w/ me if it does I already have another magikarp. So when do you wanna trade?

Nah it's cool. The Darkrai trade is still on. I gotta get 'em cloned first, unless you can clone and trade back?

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
Cloning by file... Does it involve IR-GTS or something? Cos the Saikyou Salamence and Milotic can't pass the GTS cos they have the event ribbons.

Oh well actually if I can get them on file I can just download and receive them from pokegts

Cour

Mr. Clones.
Hey scraftyscrafty, I've seen your wants and saw that I have a Flawless Shiny Mew, but I want to know how could I show you a proof of legitimacy?

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
I couldn't check it's legality analysis as it was private, could you maybe make it public or tell me where you got Mew from? Thanks

It's hacked faraway mew came at lvl 30 not 5 also if it is unknown GBA PID it means the PID was probably hacked

Cour

Mr. Clones.
Would you trade the Mew for your Carlita's Hydreigon and the pktopia pikachu? If not I'd like only the pikachu :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.