• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

scraftyscrafty's swap shop

What should be the Christmas Giveaway?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you trade the Mew for your Carlita's Hydreigon and the pktopia pikachu? If not I'd like only the pikachu :)

I can trade both :)

Cour

Mr. Clones.
I'm ready to trade right now!

ShadowGuy

Elite Trainer
I noticed that your DW female list is under construction. So I'm just going to ask, am I able to trade a DW female Vulpix, Magikarp or Sableye with a Thunderstone for a DW Female Poliwag (If you have one)?

I noticed that your DW female list is under construction. So I'm just going to ask, am I able to trade a DW female Vulpix, Magikarp or Sableye with a Thunderstone for a DW Female Poliwag (If you have one)?

Yes, I do have a DWf Poliwag. I do, however, have the pokes you offered. Would you happen to have a DWf Scyther?

ShadowGuy

Elite Trainer
No I do not. I do have some DW Female Eevees, Lickytungs, Zubats and Clamperls (Still will add a Thunderstone), if any of those interest you instead?

ShadowGuy

Elite Trainer
A Heartscale and a Thunderstone? Sure, are you able to trade now?

ShadowGuy

Elite Trainer
I can be on in 14 hours from now if you are able to trade then.

ShadowGuy

Elite Trainer
Would you be willing to send me a PM when you get home from school to do the trade? (I should still be on)

Would you be willing to send me a PM when you get home from school to do the trade? (I should still be on)

Erm I finish school at 3pm my time tmr, somewhere around 6 for you I guess, and likeliness that I'll have homwork to do is 100%, so, you might have to wait a while

ShadowGuy

Elite Trainer
Okay, put me on a pending list and get back to me when you can.

PhantasticJoe

Mr. Phantastic
Hey, I'm interested in
Shiny
#486 Regigigas (Quiet, Lv.10 BT, Jap)
#484 Palkia (Docile, Lv.1 UT, Kor)
#384 Rayquaza (Quirky, Lv.70 BT)

CMT for em

Ewald12397

Pokefriend
ill trade you a shiny flawless deino and shiny flawless dratini for your shiny dflawless horseqa and riolu

Status
Not open for further replies.