• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

scraftyscrafty's swap shop

What should be the Christmas Giveaway?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys I've been really busy lately, I'll get back to any other offers when I have the time, expect delays!

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
please CMT for your timid shiny NF tepig hp electric, shiny flawless riolu w/ ice punch and crunch, and shiny flawless jolly aerodactyl w/ aqua tail and stealth rock. i would also like info (moves/OT/abilities/ivs) on your shiny flawless palkia, shiny nf rayquaza, shiny nf growlithe, and shiny nf oshawott =)

please CMT for your timid shiny NF tepig hp electric, shiny flawless riolu w/ ice punch and crunch, and shiny flawless jolly aerodactyl w/ aqua tail and stealth rock. i would also like info (moves/OT/abilities/ivs) on your shiny flawless palkia, shiny nf rayquaza, shiny nf growlithe, and shiny nf oshawott =)

I'll get back to you later about this :)

Tatermuffin

Gen 1 Style
I'm interested in the Shiny Growlithe and the Venasaur, I have 2 heart scales and some stones. Also, have the 3 starters for gen V and eevees

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Want:
Shiny Flawless Navel Rock Lugia
: Lv. 70 :: UT :: Genderless :
: Nature: Careful :: IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 :: EVs: None :
: Ability: Pressure :: OT: ASH :: ID no: 56701 :
: Date: N/A :: Met at: Navel Rock :
: Moves: Recover, Rain Dance, Hydro Pump, Swift:
Found off the GTS a while back

Have:
Guide book Altaria nn'd LAVA obtained by me
Anything else in my shop. CMT

Want:
Shiny Flawless Navel Rock Lugia
: Lv. 70 :: UT :: Genderless :
: Nature: Careful :: IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 :: EVs: None :
: Ability: Pressure :: OT: ASH :: ID no: 56701 :
: Date: N/A :: Met at: Navel Rock :
: Moves: Recover, Rain Dance, Hydro Pump, Swift:
Found off the GTS a while back

Have:
Guide book Altaria nn'd LAVA obtained by me
Anything else in my shop. CMT

Hmm, your offer seems convincing... I'll take a look and let you know~

Sevrah

Hey!

I am interested in:

Korean Battle Series 2009 Arcanine
Shokotan Tropius
Nagashima Spa Land Axew

Take a look at the Pokemon that I can offer, please check this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=259295

PM me what Pokemon you are interested in, and we'll continue the discussion on your thread.

Thanks!

someguyrocks

hi i came across a post that was admittedly quite a while ago stating that u wanted a shiny ponyta. i was wondering if that was still the case and whether you'd be able to receive it on a gen IV game?

Status
Not open for further replies.