• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

scraftyscrafty's swap shop

What should be the Christmas Giveaway?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IkhanaGraveyard

Goddess of Darkness
Hi, I got your PM. I'm interested in these 5.gen shinies:

Snivy
Tepig, Kor
Oshawott
Zebstrika
Roggenrola
Krokodile
Miniccino
Archen
Reuniclus
Klink
Litwik
Cuchoo
Cryogonal
Mienfoo
Druddigon
Heatmor
Durant
Cobalion
Tornadus

Please take a look at my collection and let me know which shinies you want from me! =3

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
OMG sorry about Lugia but it is also been traded around lately in here too = ( what's the nature of your PC Shyamin?

Hi, I got your PM. I'm interested in these 5.gen shinies:

Snivy
Tepig, Kor
Oshawott
Zebstrika
Roggenrola
Krokodile
Miniccino
Archen
Reuniclus
Klink
Litwik
Cuchoo
Cryogonal
Mienfoo
Druddigon
Heatmor
Durant
Cobalion
Tornadus

Please take a look at my collection and let me know which shinies you want from me! =3

Hmm I can trade all but Cobalion and Litwick as Coba is with my friend and k no longer have Litwick... I will be getting a new shiny Litwick though, i you're still interested. For the rest, I would like the following...

Kor Times Square Shaymin
Kor Crown City Entei(A little quick tempered)
Kor Crown City Raikou(Somewhat vain)
Kor Crown City Suicune(Often lost in thought)

Is that ok with you?

Cour

Mr. Clones.
Hey scrafty ready to trade now? My connection is better than ever!

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
I'll get back to you later about this :)

i never got that pm that you said you were going to send about the info on your pokes. our current trade is (all pokes are shiny flawless/near-flawless) your tepig, riolu, aerodactyl, and mudkip for my scraggy, DW wooper, and deoxys (not shiny). i would still like to know the info of your palkia (OT), rayquaza (ivs/OT), growlithe (ivs/OT/ability), and oshawott (ivs/OT). i will most likely want to trade for all of these (unless OT is Mat), and i am also interested in your shiny near-flawless gastly w/ giga drain and hp ice 70. you might want to take a look in my shop to see what else you might want for these pokes :)

i never got that pm that you said you were going to send about the info on your pokes. our current trade is (all pokes are shiny flawless/near-flawless) your tepig, riolu, aerodactyl, and mudkip for my scraggy, DW wooper, and deoxys (not shiny). i would still like to know the info of your palkia (OT), rayquaza (ivs/OT), growlithe (ivs/OT/ability), and oshawott (ivs/OT). i will most likely want to trade for all of these (unless OT is Mat), and i am also interested in your shiny near-flawless gastly w/ giga drain and hp ice 70. you might want to take a look in my shop to see what else you might want for these pokes :)

Oh right sorry 'bout that. I was really busy and didn't have the time to do so. My Gastly doesn't come w/ Giga Drain, only HP Ice 70...

raticate7

Ill trade you a 2006 10 aniv Ho-Oh lvl 70 ut for your XD Moltres (Morning Sun, Lanyer-60183-BT) andXD Mt. Battle Cyndaquil (MICHAEL-35388-UT)

Plazamanu

Hi there, are you still looking for heart scales? If so, tell me what you're offering for them (like: another item or a pokemon for a certain quantity).

Thx in advance.

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
Hey Scrafty,

Im interested in this:
Shiny Near-Flawless Reigigigas (Lv.1, good offers only!)

I can offer a Flawless lvl 5 UT FAL2010 mew (check my shop for details)

Hey Scrafty,

Im interested in this:
Shiny Near-Flawless Reigigigas (Lv.1, good offers only!)

I can offer a Flawless lvl 5 UT FAL2010 mew (check my shop for details)
I'm more interested in this VV
LV 5 NZ Jirachi (JPN)

Iron Head
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Stealth Rocks

Nature: Careful | Ability: Serene Grace | Characteristic: Alert to Sounds
Date: 2/3/2011 | Captured: Apparently arrived at Lv. 5 | Fateful encounter
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31| Notes:
EVs: None

Is that cool with you?

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
Oh right sorry 'bout that. I was really busy and didn't have the time to do so. My Gastly doesn't come w/ Giga Drain, only HP Ice 70...

no problem, just get back to me when you can. and my bad on the gastly, i thought it was the lv 21 shiny timid 30/15/30/31/31/31 w/ giga drain and hp ice 70 gastly that has been going around. anyway, just pm me about the info when you get a chance =)

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
I'm more interested in this VV
LV 5 NZ Jirachi (JPN)

Iron Head
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Stealth Rocks

Nature: Careful | Ability: Serene Grace | Characteristic: Alert to Sounds
Date: 2/3/2011 | Captured: Apparently arrived at Lv. 5 | Fateful encounter
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31| Notes:
EVs: None

Is that cool with you?

I'll think about it. Jirachi is by far my best poke.

Status
Not open for further replies.