1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Scraggy and the Demanding Gothita (716)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Rival Destinies' started by Serebii, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

Koharu challenging Satoshi to a battle to determine Zuruggu's fate was very unfair. Satoshi clearly didn't want to trade with her, although I wonder what would've happened if he had done the trade. Koharu's Gothimu was selfish and spoiled however, and I liked watching Pokabu get a win against Vulgina.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  2. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

Normally I find Axew upsetting, but his friendship with Scraggy made me love him. Scraggy's innocent look and Snivy made this episode for me. And to think I was scared she'd lose her personality the more she traveled with Ash. Oh, and I wouldn't mind Katherine showing up in more episodes with an evolved Gothita. ;)

3. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

Axew and Scraggy playing with each other was so cute. Also I liked how creepy Gothita sounded in Axew's nightmare. Otherwise this was quite mediocre episode.

4. Shayuin

Shayuin Banned

Gothita seemed fickle and naughty, so I was relieved when Ash declined to trade with her owner. This filler had funny moments at least, so it was one of BW's better installments.

5. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

Given how conceited Koharu's Gothimu seemed, I wouldn't have minded if she had joined the Best Wishes cast somehow, even if not via trade. She just seemed so different from the cast's Pokemon, and I might've enjoyed watching her become a troublemaker.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  6. I thought that this was a pretty good episode. I really liked the Axew and Scraggy bonding moments and training session. That Gothita was pretty spoiled from the start with asking Katharine to trade away one of her Pokemon for Scraggy. She didn't even seem to mind the idea of losing one of her Pokemon. Mandibuzz looked pretty strong with Dark Pulse and Brave Bird.