• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scraggy and the Demanding Gothita (716)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Scraggy & The Selfish Gothita!!

On their way to Driftveil City, Ash & Co. meet up with a trainer who is having trouble with her Gothita. The Gothita takes a liking to Ash's Scraggy so the trainer requests Ash trade it to her. Ash refuses this offer and so the trainer challenges him to a battle, and if he loses, he must trade Scraggy. Will Ash win the battle or will he lose Scraggy?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
What's the betting that Ash loses the battle but keeps Scraggy anyway?

Anyway, quite excited for this one, it's been a bit of a dry spell for good episodes as of late.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The episode starts with Axew vs Scraggy round 4!

Scraggy's headbutt was good.

Now Scraggy Hi Jump Kick'd Axew when Axew uses Dragon Rage.

Tie.

Aaw, the two are drinking from a lake.

The two really are best friends!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Wow nice it starts with a battle between Axew and Scraggy and they tie haha :D, I guess we can say Scraggy is definetly battle ready since we know Axew is.
rr
They seem to be great friends now playing with each other, damn cute moment.

playerking

Looks like Axew and Scraggy got into a tumble and they went into Gothita, knocking her over.

And here comes Gothita and now it's trainer comes in.

Koharu has the 2nd and 3rd badges of Unova.

Now it's lunch time and they're all eating.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Oh its a gym battler, I actually said I wanted her to become a rival with Gothita since she doesn't seem that bland and Gothita has a personality.

Why the **** ins't the other reserve and Dent and Iris pokemons out, poor things must be starving...

OMFG Gothita making Scraggy face was awesome and **** you girl for asking for Scraggy.

What an ******* she puts her pokemons out and asks which one he wants forr Scraggy what the hell.

Last edited:

playerking

Looks like Scraggy went to headbutt Gothita and then it Hi Jump Kick'd it.

I think Cilan's talking about the subway masters and lol, Koharu was trying to slide away from Cilan.

Koharu has a Darumka, a Deerling and a Mandibuzz.

Did you really have to look up Mandibuzz on your Pokedex Ash?

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Man I seriously am liking this assolish spoiled due, I do hope they become rivals.

Bah she baited Satoshi inot a battle.

Wait Gothitha even choses what pokemon fighters lol, she is the trainer not the girl haha.

Axew is preocupied, nice I like that they are focusing on his bond with Scraggy.

playerking

Wow, Axew is really worried.

Mandibuzz has Dark Pulse and Airs Slash as well.

Tepig WON!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Snivy will now start dishing divine punishment :D (she finally noticed that spoiled brat needs a lesson).

Last edited:

shac

pokabu nitro charge vs mandibuzz brave bird. POkabu comes out winner.

Now Snivy, the all knowing one, suspects that gothita is up tp something

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, Tepig dreaming about Satoshi losing, Dent has his movie episode outfit.

Poor Axew, he seriously has a mancrush on Scraggy, seriously I'm loving this episode for many reasons till now but the best part has been the focus on Scraggy and Axew friendship.

playerking

Tepig shouldn't be the one to evolve yet in my opinion.

Scraggy sleeping in his skin is cute.

Snivy notices Gothita's selfishness.

Scraggy and Gothita walk outside

Axew has a bad nightmare, but why did he dream of Cilan in his magician outfit?

Tranquill to the rescue.

Uh oh, Gothita shouldn't have upset Garbodor. Now they're all in trouble. Except, Snivy saves them, but not Gothita.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Tranquill is out to searsh for Scraggy, Axew and Gothihta.

Slaped in the butt.

Dragon ball exchanges in the air XD.

Snivy wins too, nice Tepig and Snivy got a win today.

Last edited:

playerking

And now Snivy is battling Gothita...because...because!

And Snivy won. No trade for Scraggy, like I thought!

Gothita runs away because of Snivy and no one gets it. Koharu runs away as well, Cilan says Best Wishes!

Lol, Scraggy and Axew strutting at the end looked cool, in my opinion.

shac

awesome awesome episode!! this is what a filler should be like....10/10

good character developments, nice battles, a good story, a nice intro of a new pokemon....what more can you ask for??