• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scramble

lifesharker

Spring-Loaded Fish
I'm doing a scramble type challenge and have ended up with these pokemon; I was wondering if you guys could help me improve my movesets for them.

;241; Miltank
Milk Drink
Return
Iron tail
Earthquake

;178; Xatu
Confuse ray
Toxic
Rest
Snore

;062; Poliwrath
Mind reader
Dynamicpunch
Surf
Ice punch

;123; Scyther
Swords dance
Wing attack
Slash
Steel wing

;106; Hitmonlee
Endure
Reversal
Hi jump kick
Mega kick

Last edited:

Dragon_Reborn

I'm doing a scramble type challenge and have ended up with theses pokemon; I was wondering if you guys could help me improve my movesets for them.

;241; Miltank
-Milk Drink
-Curse
-Body Slam
-Heal Bell
Body Slam is a great STAB(Same Type Attack Bonus)move which has a 30% chance to paralyze the opposing pokemon.Curse is a great buff(stat increaser)move that raises your attack and defense stat.Sadly,it will decrease your speed stat which wont affect Miltank much since its pretty slow as it is.Heal Bell is a great supportive move that will cure your entire party and yourself from any status problems.

;178; Xatu
-Confuse Ray/Night Shade
-Psychic
-Drill Peck
-Giga Drain/Faint Attack
Psychic is good for STAB and can take out fighting and poison types.Drill Peck is also for STAB and can deal with fighting,bug,grass,etc.Giga Drain will help you against rock weakness and also deal with ground and water types.Faint Attack is a alternative move that is nice since it will never miss no matter how high the opposing pokemons evasion stat is.Night Shade is a alternative move for Confuse Ray that will do the same amount of damage as your level.You will need to breed a male Dodou/Dodrio with a female Natu/Xatu to get Drill Peck on Xatu.

;062; Poliwrath
-Body Slam
-Belly Drum
-Surf/Hydro Pump
-Hypnosis
Belly Drum is one of those high risk/high reward moves.Basically,Belly Drum will completely max out your attack stat,but you will need to sacrifice half of your health to do so.Hypnosis is nice to cause a sleep status on the opposing pokemon that will help you to pull Belly Drum off effective.Body Slam is a good physical move that has that 30% chance to paralyze the opposing pokemon.

;123; Scyther
-Swords Dance
-Wing Attack
-Hidden Power[Bug/Rock]/Return
-Baton Pass
Hidden Power[Rock]helps you against fire weakness.Hidden Power[Bug]gains STAB and can help to take out psychic,grass,and dark.If you cant get either of those,then Return will fill that slot.Baton Pass works well with Swords Dance as it will allow you to pass the attack increase to another pokemon.

;106 Hitmonlee
-Return
-Meditate
-Hi jump kick
-Hidden Power[Rock/Bug/Ghost]
Return is a great physical attack that will do 102 damage when happiness is maxed.Hidden Power[Rock]will help you against flying weakness.Hidden Power[Bug]will help you against psychic weakness.Hidden Power[Ghost]will help you against psychic weakness and allow you to hit ghost types.

All my changes are in bold above.You do have some electric weakness though.You "could"use Earthquake on Miltank to deal with them,but I think Body Slam works better.Electric types usually have weak defense stat so a pokemon with a high attack stat like Hitmonlee might be able to deal with electrics.Also Hitmonlee has some good special defense for a fighting type to take some hits.You may have to try that out since this is a scramble team.

M4zz

Banned
Changes in BOLD
I'm doing a scramble type challenge and have ended up with these pokemon; I was wondering if you guys could help me improve my movesets for them.

;241; Miltank
Milk Drink
Return/body Slam
Iron tail
Earthquake
Fine

;178; Xatu@MysteryBerry
Confuse ray
Toxic
Rest
Psychic
MysteryBerry wakes him/her up so hp is restored. Psychic for STAB, and toxic/confuse ray for status.

;062; Poliwrath
Mind reader
Dynamicpunch
Surf
Ice punch
This is a common set for Poliwrath, and it works. It is a very good set.

;212; Scizor
Swords dance
Wing attack
Slash
Steel wing
Evolve it when you can. Same set I use, and it kicks a**

;106; Hitmonlee@Gold Berry
Endure
Reversal
Hi jump kick/Rolling Kick
Mega kick
Gold Berry for when Hi Jump Kick misses