• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scratch artist returning from the grave for some C+C

How is my spriting?

• Amazing

Votes: 24 40.7%
  • Good

Votes: 24 40.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RauniKai

one fire at a time
Alright, so I've been lazy as of late, so I have nothing new...

However that doesn't mean we can't retrospect!

Because I thought it'd be fun, I decided to line up a few of the older and newer versions of sprites for your viewing pleasure :D [DO NOT CRIT, this is purely a visual representation of how my spriting has changed over time]

Progress3287999566-iaza.gif

Top is Oakbrael
Middle is Brambelo
Bottom is Magryle

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
Lol, okay so the houses are too small. Sometime soon I'll probably change those to make them bigger. I should probably look at the actual ones for a comparison :|

the 'neat' looking things are Otopes. In the game they're basically sentient creatures that tend to resemble normally non-sentient objects/things [not all of them though.] Your commanding character or partner character is able to 'recruit' otopes on the opposing team's side.
And they have different colors cause it's fun. I mean, a tree doesn't stay one color right? [there're actually around 100 otopes concepts that I have altogether]

Haha, the reason the shading is so good looking on this is because I got lucky and found a very good picture of a real bomber.

Cool I can't wait to see them.

lol, I need to use shadign tutorials, cause my shadign isn't good.

Wow I can see how much better you have gotten over time.

JeexCore

Pure Retardness 0_o
Seriously I'm in love with this one :
Frozenett
Ice Ferret Pokemon
Ice/Normal

If it would be in a pokemon ggame it would be my main :p