• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scribblenauts (DS)

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
I'm surprised no one opened this (or did they, lets hope not).
New game, developed by 5th Cell and published by Warner Bros.
Comes out 9/30/09
Wikipedia page

Scribblenauts.jpg

So basically you can write (almost) anything you want and it will appear to help you in your mission. If you write God, God will appear, same as Death. Looks fun.

NP243_Scribble.jpg

Last edited:

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
So, couldn't you just write "button to win this game" and-

Nevermind. I look forward to this.

Looks like some kinds of sister to "Drawn to Life"
Neverthe less, I've read abit about this and it looks like fun, so I'm game.
... what does "God" look like in this anyway?

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Stop copying every thing you see on Neogaf mitchman. :/

Anyway, I'm psyched about this came too. I remember reading about you could even summon a dinosaur, and then get rid of it with a meteor. :D

Apparently long-cat and piano-play cat are both in this too, as apparently the creators know their memes or something...hopefully that's not taken too much to the extreme...

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Sometimes a big gaming editorial or professional website will go absolutely bonkers over a sleeper title which would otherwise not generate much buzz among the gaming public. But those are generally isolated and contained to a single publication.

When the entire professional game publication stratosphere takes attention of an obscure no-name title with no briefing focus and little press coverage and they all name it Game of the Show, however, something's going on and you just might have the megaton of sleepers on your hands. I have played Drawn to Life, and I was rather iffy on it. However, Scribblenauts looks not only more imaginative, but essentially limitless. I am actually curious if developers paid special attention to the words people tried out at E3 just so they could consider implementing whatever terms failed.

And as a question to the staff, when are the E3 forums being merged back?

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
It sounds fun from what I've read in the Wiki. I might get it, as with a lot of other games shown at E3.

Zetta Awesome

The possibilities of this game sounds extraordinary. I saw a video where someone wrote God- he looked like the European interpretation, an elderly Caucasian male with a long beard. They made him fight the Kraken lol.

Cobalt_Latios

Apparently long-cat and piano-play cat are both in this too, as apparently the creators know their memes or something...hopefully that's not taken too much to the extreme...
I would laugh if you wrote "rick roll" and you heard that infamous song. Not saying it would be in there, saying it would be effin' hilarious if it was.

I'm actually very much looking forward to this game. The fact that you can write just about any word to solve puzzles is one function; combining words for different effects is the other.

Makes you wonder what would actually be implemented in terms of vocabulary...

*C_L*

I would laugh if you wrote "rick roll" and you heard that infamous song. Not saying it would be in there, saying it would be effin' hilarious if it was.

*C_L*

If that was in there it would turn my maybe buy into a must get.

Looks promising. I think i'll wait and see once it comes out to make my desicion though.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Well for me its great I mean its not everyday you put God on a skateboard holding a shotgun trying to take down the chtulu.

Zetta Awesome

Wow, I am definitely getting this game. That Nintendo Power article is pretty cool. If Mr. T was included in this game....I wouldn't be able describe the awesomeness.