• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scribblenauts (DS)

Surfing_Pikachu

2+2 = 4 (For those who can't put two and two together, a store broke street date.)
I referring to all the people wearing the hats.

That's not Japan dude...

It's New York. :/
B-B-But... look at all the Japanese people...

Ah well. I'd better shuttup. But those hats are surprisingly sexy, they better not be made of cheap material.

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
B-B-But... look at all the Japanese people...

Ah well. I'd better shuttup. But those hats are surprisingly sexy, they better not be made of cheap material.

Lol is it even coming out in Japan?

Surfing_Pikachu

But isn't it coming out tomorrow? They've always just handed me the pre-order bonuses with the game over the counter. Then again, I'm pretty sure the awesomeness of roosters doesn't need to conform to petty matters like time.

fhqwhgads

But isn't it coming out tomorrow? They've always just handed me the pre-order bonuses with the game over the counter. Then again, I'm pretty sure the awesomeness of roosters doesn't need to conform to petty matters like time.
Mine had both early ones for when you preorder, and a new shipment within the last few days.

Ah crap... When I saw this thread I thought it was related to Psychonauts... Ah well.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
You'd think a thread called "Scribblenauts (DS)" would be about... Scribblenauts on the DS.

Psyochonauts is great, though!

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!
And I agree with that.

Anyway, due to street dates being broken in some places, there are 22,802 words and objects. Sadly, I can't post the list due to 3 words being foul.

fhqwhgads

Anyway, due to street dates being broken in some places, there are 22,802 words and objects. Sadly, I can't post the list due to 3 words being foul.
Welcome to two days ago.

Now let me invite you to today, where 5th Cell themselves said the hacker 'knows nothing' and there are 'many more' words.
Oh come on, I doubt any of the words are that bad. :/
I dunno, I laughed at 'tit-tyrant', 'cause I'm mature like that.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
I'm getting a haircut right now, typing this on my DSi. After this I get to go to my video game store and snag a copy. The first word I type in will be plumbob. I want to know what that thing is.

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!
Welcome to two days ago.

Now let me invite you to today, where 5th Cell themselves said the hacker 'knows nothing' and there are 'many more' words.

Then the hacker most have lied or something.

I dunno, I laughed at 'tit-tyrant', 'cause I'm mature like that.

You laughed while I was thinking "WTF?" in my head.

And this weekend I'm picking up the game. Oh yeah.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I'm getting a haircut right now, typing this on my DSi. After this I get to go to my video game store and snag a copy. The first word I type in will be plumbob. I want to know what that thing is.

Y'know that green diamond thing on the cover of The Sims 3 and all its merchandising? That.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Just got it...

They have the Flatwoods Monsters! 0.o

But yeah, the reviews are right. The controls are annoying and sometimes the objects respond to each other in weird ways. A common problem I have is items will bounce wildly off each other.

Last edited:

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
I was originally intending to only pick up Bowser's Inside Story, but that all changed and I nabbed both. I actually think this may be the first time I've bought two games in one day. I'm serious. And to think I hadn't touched a new DS title since Rune Factory in 2007...

From the get-go, it's apparent this game is far from perfect, but fortunately the concept itself lives up to its potential. I consider myself a fairly creative individual, but while I've found multiple ways to tackle certain stages, others have left me completely stumped. I set a tree aflame and a hippie got mad (though it may have been something else that ticked him off, not sure), but otherwise I've hardly scratched the surface of this game's potential. Technical flaws aside, this game is only as good as you make it, and likewise, it's not for everybody. But those target crowds will love it.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I got the game yesterday... but I'm not actually playing it. I'm playing Bowser's Inside Story first, then going straight to it afterwards. So, it's a little longer wait for me...

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!
Just got it...

They have the Flatwoods Monsters! 0.o

But yeah, the reviews are right. The controls are annoying and sometimes the objects respond to each other in weird ways. A common problem I have is items will bounce wildly off each other.

That's the best part about the game, seeing how different objects interact with each other.

Upa

Pink Floyd Never Die
Notice when you type teleporter anbd go into it...

You reach a stage where the work team is there, Fifth Cell and all.

Magical objects in this game are Ropes and Balloons...

You can do just about anything with them!
(A attatched around 10 balloons to the whale and saw it fly :D)