• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scrubs

The Sarge

look into my eyes...
Ok, the finale just aired a little while ago and the old thread died so I thought it would be high time for a new one.

Personally, I thought the episode could not of been handeled any better way. The montage of the future was wonderfully done and I cried a little bit at the end.

So, post away I guess.

LOLBat13

Pancakes!
I can't believe its over, truthfully..I teared up a little bit,but I loved how they showed what the future will show. I loved that show.

hiou2

High-ohw-you-too
I am also sad, I loved the montage at the end with eliot and JD getting married, truly one of the most touching TV moments ever, this beat the friends finale hands down

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
I guess spoilers just aren't sacred anymore, are they?

Honestly, I was pretty disappointed with the finale. Maybe that's because I read all of this stuff about the series ending with a wedding and most of the guest-stars returning for the last two episodes, but still, it leaves a little to be desired.

But the series as a whole is probably the best show I've watched, and surely my favorite.

hiou2

High-ohw-you-too
yeah, season 9 is currently in the talks but even if they do it, elliot, carla and JDs characters said they wont return.

I think they should leave the masterpiece that was the finale as just that, because lets face it, the last season, bar a few of the last eps, have been pretty boring. Im afraid theyve run out of creative juices.

Ling-Ling

Pokemon dressup
Scrubs is an American comedy-drama that premiered on October 2, 2001, on NBC. It was created by Bill Lawrence and is produced by ABC Studios (formerly known as Touchstone Television). The show follows the lives of several employees of Sacred Heart, a teaching hospital. It features fast-paced dialogue, slapstick, and surreal vignettes presented mostly as the daydreams of the central character, Dr. John Michael "J.D." Dorian. The show's title is a play on surgical scrubs in addition to “scrubs” being slang for the new and inexperienced.[1] The seventh season started on October 25, 2007.[2][3] No episodes were shown between December 6, 2007, and April 10, 2008, because of the 2007–2008 Writers Guild of America strike.[4] The season concluded on May 8, 2008, ending the series' run on NBC. On January 6, 2009, the new season of Scrubs premiered on the American Broadcasting Company.[5] The eighth season finale of the series aired on May 6, 2009 on ABC. While the ABC is in talks with the producers regarding renewal of the show for a ninth season, it is unclear how much of the cast will be retained if the show continues
======================================
Austin apartments
Credit Report Online

OH HAI ISA GON QUOTE WIKIPED AND NOT ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE

I haven't seen the finale, but my friends told me it was an excellent ending to the show.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
hiou2, I am a big fan of the show, but you have just ruined a major part of it for me. Change the comment or put it in a spoiler you **** **** wanker **** piss.

Wanker isn't filtered?