1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Scrubs

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by The Sarge, May 7, 2009.

1. The Sarge

The Sarge look into my eyes...

Ok, the finale just aired a little while ago and the old thread died so I thought it would be high time for a new one.

Personally, I thought the episode could not of been handeled any better way. The montage of the future was wonderfully done and I cried a little bit at the end.

So, post away I guess.

2. LOLBat13

LOLBat13 Pancakes!

I can't believe its over, truthfully..I teared up a little bit,but I loved how they showed what the future will show. I loved that show.

3. hiou2

hiou2 High-ohw-you-too

I am also sad, I loved the montage at the end with eliot and JD getting married, truly one of the most touching TV moments ever, this beat the friends finale hands down

4. GrizzlyB

GrizzlyB Confused and Dazed

I guess spoilers just aren't sacred anymore, are they?

Honestly, I was pretty disappointed with the finale. Maybe that's because I read all of this stuff about the series ending with a wedding and most of the guest-stars returning for the last two episodes, but still, it leaves a little to be desired.

But the series as a whole is probably the best show I've watched, and surely my favorite.

5. The Sarge

The Sarge look into my eyes...

One of my friend tried to tell me that ABC is going to do a season 9 with the focus on the interns. Has anyone else heard about this?

6. hiou2

hiou2 High-ohw-you-too

yeah, season 9 is currently in the talks but even if they do it, elliot, carla and JDs characters said they wont return.

I think they should leave the masterpiece that was the finale as just that, because lets face it, the last season, bar a few of the last eps, have been pretty boring. Im afraid theyve run out of creative juices.

7. Ling-Ling

Ling-Ling Pokemon dressup

OH HAI ISA GON QUOTE WIKIPED AND NOT ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE

I haven't seen the finale, but my friends told me it was an excellent ending to the show.

8. Jhonny

Jhonny Officially The Worst

hiou2, I am a big fan of the show, but you have just ruined a major part of it for me. Change the comment or put it in a spoiler you **** **** wanker **** piss.

Wanker isn't filtered?