• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scytherian's art dump

AScytherianWanker

This is a tltle
I'm not exactly /that/ good at art (as in, I'm pretty much unable to draw anything without using extensive reference material), but here are a few pieces of art that look atleast halfway decent. I'll post more on here as I gradually draw more artwork to post, so hopefully this thread won't just be one or two posts that will end up dead in the water.

1. Scyther petting
tumblr_pb3tka9ouB1ut1lz5o2_540.png
Mainly practice for drawing hands, which came out somewhat reasonable. I don't like how the Scyther's pose came out so statue-like, though.

2. Earthbound Halloween Hack styled Gengar OC
tumblr_pb3tka9ouB1ut1lz5o1_540.png
Have a head shot of an edgy-looking Gengar OC, she was one of the protagonists of a fanfic I was cowriting with a friend of mine a while back. This image was meant to be an in-joke of sorts and isn't how her design actually looks. Was also meant to practice fire and backgrounds.
Please ignore the pixelation, I made the mistake of trying to resize the thing.

If anyone has any tips they could give me, please do so! I'm looking for critique so I can try to make my art better.