• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SD15 Undead World

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://manjyomethunder.twoday.net/stories/4776038/

15th SD announced, though it's only the title. But there's room for speculation what's gonna be in this deck.

Assuming that it's a zombie structure deck..there'll be a strong possibility that Il Blud's will be in this deck since the OCG never got Il Blud..

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Wasn't SD1 is Zombie?
But whatever, we already have two Dragon SD. Now two Zombie SD.....what's next, the second Spellcaster SD, Warrior SD or Rock SD? :p

zeppelin

echospace obsessive
i hope theres common Il Blud, Zombie Master, Goblin Zombie and some kind of good support and re-prints.

Card ideas i'd like to see implememnted.

Hobgoblin Zombie
Zombie/DARK
2000/1800
When this card destroys a monster by battle Your opponent selects one Zombie monster in your graveyard and special summons it to your side of the field. Monsters specail summoned by this effect can not attack during the turn thier summoned.

Rebirth Armour
Equip Spell
Specail Summon one Zombie monster in your gravyard and increase it's attack by 800 points.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
It would be nice to see Il Blud, Zombie Master and Necroface in this deck.

My brother would be in hysterics.

Rememeber that the OCG never got Il Blud, here's their chance to have it, again assuming it's a zombie deck. And before anyone says it'll then be too easy for Japan to get Il Blud, OCG also got Grandmaster, Rocket, and GemSummoner fairly easily by merely attending a duel event.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
Wasn't SD1 is Zombie?
But whatever, we already have two Dragon SD. Now two Zombie SD.....what's next, the second Spellcaster SD, Warrior SD or Rock SD? :p

i think after rodl they started making structures for certain machanics
advant emporor(or whatever)-remove from play
rise of dragon lords-reviving dragons
undead world-??????

EDIT lol wait till the tricky deck (tricky fans will be dis appointed) based on discarding cards from your hand and the new card will be the upgraded version of tricky lol (its not real so cool your hate mail)

Last edited:

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Gernia is the ultra rare from Champion Pack 4. IT's not bad, has a sort of Sacred Phoenix effects sans the S/T destruction and good stats.

Il Blud would really be the only way to make REZD useful, since everyone would then play it. Or Creature Swap, Imagine Swapping your Pyramid Turtle over; you would get it back plus the monster you search out with it.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
The cover card has been announced.

Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon

Zombie Master and Gernia are also confirmed...

..........rezd?!!!!! thats a surprise wait til bezd or dark zombie magician
and from reading rezd effect im guessing there is going to be a card that changes all opponents monsters into zombies

Gernia, interesting...

I wonder if that'll stay around for the TCG release of the deck. No doubt I won't have to spend much to finally get a Gernia. So far, the deck's looking great.

Status
Not open for further replies.