• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Search for Knowledge: A Champion's Story

GoldenNoctowl77

Back in Business!
Hey guys! Thanks for the reviews. Just to let you all know, Chapter 21 is in the works. It is almost done and will be posted shortly.

Until then, head on over to my other fics. They are lonely and in need of stimulation!

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Oooh, I hope this doesn't go away again :( I really liked this story. It's nice when you see something that's actaully worth reading nowadays.

Hunter

DANdotW

Previously Iota
I'm glad. If I had missed the return of the pinapple I may have died. And to be fair, the pinapple is about all I remember about the rest of it :( I really am looking forward to finding out what will happen to everyone.

Hunter

GoldenNoctowl77

Back in Business!
Well, I am here to let anyone that is still alive that read my fic, (and newcomers I might add) that Search for Knowledge is going to continue. I know, I know, almost a year hiatus. Meh, my life got completely screwed up within a matter of weeks and I was being moved around while trying to deal with college, life, and work. I will give all of you time to catch up before I post a new chapter. For easy access, all the chapters are linked on the first page! Please come back to me!!!!

Silverwing

Sea Ruby Trainer
WOO HOO!!! He's back. Well, if my memory serves me right, this will be the third try at finishing this fanfic. Third times a charm. Great thing your back too, this is my favorite fanfic.

Meganium

Alright, its going to be great to get my daily dose of Jeff again. Thanks for bringing my favorite fic back again.