• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Search for Knowledge: A Champion's Story

GoldenNoctowl77

Back in Business!
FlamingRuby- Why yes, yes he is! Thanks for the review!

Jirachiman- For some reason based on your last review I didn't expect you to continue reading, but you surprised me! Thanks for becoming a regular reader and I will be sure to continue the humor!

Sike Saner- My most loyal reader now it seems. LOL Thanks for the kind words and I love to hear feedback from the humor I post. What the hell,

JEFF FRICKEN RULES
JEFF FRICKEN RULES

:)

IceKing- Another loyal reader. Thanks for the input on this chapter. As for Mr. Farkin's laugh, the man isn't completely without feelings but his laugh is probably very monotonous. Yeah, this chapter had almost no proofreading because I was so busy today, so I missed a lot of trivial errors. I'm glad to see you based a character off of Jeff for your fic, but I hope Greg isn't a carbon copy. LOL I'll try hard to make sure the next chapter is amazing, but that might require an extra day since Conker comes out today :p Thanks for the review.

Indigestable_Wad- Didn't catch that mistake. Thanks for noticing. As for not writing women well, hmm, that's a generalization you made. Not all women are extremly sensitive and Laura is just someone who takes comments like thay in one ear and out the other. She knows he's just being stupid and half the things he didn't mean. Anyways, thanks for the continued support :)

Last edited:

DANdotW

Previously Iota
OMG, great chapter. Jeff is classic and I don't think I've ever seen anything like him. All of his comments really got to me and almost made me fall off my chair. Nice display of Faint Attack, I love it when attacks are shown well in a Fic. Can't wait for the next chapter with the Gym Battle, I always did like them.

JEFF FRICKEN RULES
JEFF FRICKEN RULES
JEFF FRICKEN RULES
JEFF FRICKEN RULES
JEFF FRICKEN RULES

HG

T

Twilight Absol

and I have to say, Jeff takes the show again, especially with the rhyhorny part, that was just hilarious...Sorry I'm not typing anymore, I need to....zzzzzzzzzz

B

Bayleef Mistress

excellent chapter! I noticed that you put a capital letter after a comma. I'm too lazy to put it into quote, but here is an example: No, But

That was one of the few errors I noticed.

Oh, I almost forgot:

JEFF FRICKEN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E

eternaldarkness

Mikey! Back to writing I see! Eh I decided to re do one of my old ones. I wonder if were going to keep coming back and leaving over and over. Good seeing that your editing this and adding new things to it. But ill always be a fan of this fic no matter what you do it. Good seeing Jeff again! But this is a nice improvement since the original. I'll always be the first reader ha! Can't wait for more! C ya!

M

mindripper

Ok. As people have said, nice humour rpesent in this chapter. However, I am not too sure about the innuendoes in there. A couple are fine, but it gets overused after a while. For eg, ekans in the pants was great, but when you add the PMS monster, the parts on Amanda's body and Jeff's conclusion that everybody is trying to get into his pants, it gets tired and it does not reflect the spirite of a Pokemon fanfic!

he didn’t want to be rude to the polite, yet sweaty man.
This sentence is not wrong. However, te word "yet" denotes contradiction, and I do not know how courtesy and sweat are contradictory.

"You evolved," Jeff muttered with a shocked expression before continuing, “into Pinocchio…”
Very good line!!!

A slight problem I have is with the speech in the fic. there is simply too much of it! You should try toa dd more weight to the speech by adding some text, spreading out the speech.

I also saw many instances when first letters of sentences were not capitalised, and it was mildly irritating. Also, there were a couple of spelling mistakes, but nothing major at all.

I liked the line about the rise of feminism as well. Nice one there.

All in all, a pretty good chappie, and good luck for the next opne.

Nagashi

Master Coordinator
Once again, another awesome chapter. I absolutely adored the Jeff humour here, which was even better than normal, and I'm glad that Greg fucked off, but was pissed at the Girlyshipping hint. Don't ask me why, but I'm a PMSShipper (Jeff/Amanda (If anyone calls me weird, I'll... probably agree with them)) :p I just think this ship would be too hilarious to pass up. They'd never stop arguing!
Anyway, I skipped Team Steam as usual (Sorry, I know how important to the plot they are, but they get on my nerves) and read Jeffs battle twice to make up for it. ALL PRAISE JEFF AND PINNOCHIO - NUZLEAF!

GoldenNoctowl77

Back in Business!
Ok, I'm apoligizing once more for not updating in a week, but I've been very busy. I've worked every day and am having some difficulties in getting in the mood to read/write. I will post a new chapter soon, and will get around to reading the fics of my readers. Thanks for your patience.

GoldenNoctowl77

Back in Business!
Hey guys, I know it seems like I have dissapeared and that is partly true, but I just wanted to let you know the reasons for my sudden AWOLness. It has nothing to do with me wanting to leave SPP or stop writing, but for another reason.

A year ago, I found out my uncle had cancer. It was radiated and everything was fine, he was checked every month and it was always considered gone. They told him after 6 checkups that they could wait three months. Well, earlier this summer (about a month ago) they discovered that in that three month time, it not only returned, but spread throughout his entire body. They gave him until January to live. About 2 weeks ago we found out that it was worse than that, and he may only last until September. THIS week we found out that the cancer has attacked his intestines and there are several blockages that won't allow his food to be digested. So, everything he eats now exits from a tube and he is getting no nurishment, slowly starving and wasting away. Hospice said this may be his last day. I've been spending time there a lot and haven't been in the writing mood.

So, this is the reason for my dissapearance. Nothing more, nothing less. I hope to get back in the writing mood soon, but I am leaving for CA Friday and won't be back until next Sunday. Sorry that I left you guys high and dry, but I hope you understand.

indigestible_wad

Don't worry about it. If you need time we give you no rush. Take your time and spend it with your grandpa. The next chapter can wait. Especially for a family member.

GN, before I say anything, I just want to say I'm sorry. I know how hard it is to lose a grandparent, and I hope your time with him now is wonderful.

I feel kinda odd switching gear s from condolences to reviews, but, I must now.

Jeff is even more freakin' hillarious than I remember, and I like how Mike has the self image issue. It makes him much more realistic. I can't believe how Jeff turns everything a girl says to him into something perverted.....
He was also hillarious with Greg, what with the Rhyhorn and Ekans, and the jumping to conclusions, and the "two objects". Comic gold. However, that gave me the most disturbing image of a Pokeball themed bra, what with the Pokemon being talked about while looking at Amanda. Special Ed was right on, I think. Go Pinnochio! We are now one step closer to the dancing pineapple! Yay! But, I want to see the chapter where Jeff wears the Snorlax suit the most, though. Best. Line. Ever. (you know which one). And, lest I forget,

JEFF FRICKIN RULES!!!!
JEFF FRICKIN RULES!!!!
JEFF FRICKIN RULES!!!!
JEFF FRICKIN RULES!!!!
JEFF FRICKIN RULES!!!!

GoldenNoctowl77

Back in Business!
Hello readers. I know I have kind of dissapeared again, but like I informed you a month ago, I was having a family crisis. Well, my uncle died recently and that made me even less in the mood for writing. But now I feel that I wish to start back up again. I would like to know who is still faithful to my fic though. Reply back so I know I still have loyal readers that will make my time worth it. :)

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
GoldenNoctowl77 said:
Hello readers. I know I have kind of dissapeared again, but like I informed you a month ago, I was having a family crisis. Well, my uncle died recently and that made me even less in the mood for writing. But now I feel that I wish to start back up again. I would like to know who is still faithful to my fic though. Reply back so I know I still have loyal readers that will make my time worth it. :)

Surely, you must know that you can never be rid of me here, my friend... :) I will see this story through. Guaranteed.

JEFF FRICKIN' RULES!

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Of course. I will always be a frequent reader/reviewer, even if my reviews aren't that good. *looks around ashamed*

HG