• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Search for the Clubultimate! (732)

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I see Trip learned from his battle with Cilan.

cant shooti just accept it that he is a failed paul clone.

Despite their personalities being very different.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
wow this battle is actually good :)

Again, acting like what you say is fact.

doubt that make's him fat :p, but he has to be a rival his character is just tooo good

That would be funny, if I implied he was fat(since I put t instead of r), but I didn't.

And that isn't a good enough reason.

Wow!!! isn't this just like gible and draco meteor??

Way to recycle a plot

I don't think there was target practice with that though, well at least not like this.

And it hasn't happened for a while, would you rather them reuse Excadrill inability to not use Focus Blast at first or Axew's Dragon Sneeze?

Wow!!! Bianca is a weirdo

I'd say she's...unique.

Bianca = barry confirmed!!! both clumsy and always running into people.

No it isn't confirmed.

Actually, Bianca is the one who runs into people, mainly Ash and she has a lot of differences from Barry.

Bianca is a bit of a klutz, she's ditzy, Barry is more jumpy and energetic.

cant shooti just accept it that he is a failed paul clone.

He isn't a failed Paul close, unless you have perfect evidence.

Paul is more obedient and kind to others, Trip is pretty much mean to everyone and he would hardly listen to Burgh.

Not really, both look alike, both talk down to ash, both think power is the way to being a master and both rely on powerful pokemon.

1. Except for the hair style, not really.

2. True, but Paul didn't say where Ash came from was a poor sort of place and was a bit more helpful.

3. Paul did, but he didn't always think that and Trip thinks that because the champion of Unova told him so and he won't let it go.

4. Sort of.

Anyway, I liked this episode, but Georgia's battle was a bit too short.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
Shame the title battle was so short I love Druddigon, especially in the anime. Oh well atleast we got to see Dragon Tail! Apart from that one all other battles looked fantastic, especially Dewott vs. Excadrill, guess it shows that Burgandy is strong and good at training her Pokemon even though she has yet to win onscreen. Would never have pictured Revenge to looks like that.

Finally Conkledurr's nose its the wrong colour when it uses Stone Edge!

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I have this impression Ash got jealous because Iris and Cilan's main (and only) rivals are just more funny than Trip and tryed to be friendly (again) with him... for nothing. Well, there still are Bianca and Stephan!

The title battle was a great deceive. It should be Iris vs Burgundy. :/

gliscor&yanmega

Saw the pictures, looks good to me.

Iris vs Burgundy-Looks like a nice close battle to me, Burgundy may have lost but I think she's improved, I hope next time she wins her battle, if Bianca can win(Or will win) then so can she.

Bakkie vs Chakkie-Hmm...well I guess for being two tournament characters it would have been expected to have the battle pretty much skipped. Poor Chakkie though, he's probably not going to get much lines at all here, his brother and sister on the other hand will and have since they are battling Ash in this tournament. I hope these siblings come back for an episode so we can see them again and have a Cilan and brothers vs Akkie and siblings triple battle.

Grace vs Georgia-I wasn't really sure what to expect in terms of length, but going off the title...I think a short battle should have been expected.

Masaomi vs Damon-Not surprised it was a fast battle, was pretty obvious it was going to be.

Trip vs Bianca-Cliffhanger.

So the only battle that had a nice length to it was Iris vs Burgundy(Although I think Trip vs Bianca will have a nice length once it's finished), making the title seem even more suited as most of the battles were quick.

This episode looked more like a interaction episode for the most part, what with the break in everything. Not sure what anyone said but I'm interested in watching and finding out.

Nice to see Ash training Scraggy. I wonder if it'll master Focus Blast in it's battle against Masaomi.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Georgia is awsome, I love how she intimidates Burgandy for wanting revenge on Iris lol.

Bel on the other hand needs to stop being weird with her "must touch everything" issues.

Only one thing annoyed me, why is Bulk up being used so much.

AgentPierce

Mad science FTW!
Paul is more obedient and kind to others, Trip is pretty much mean to everyone and he would hardly listen to Burgh.

You have these characters completely switched around!

Trip DID listen to Burgh, and he's been helpful to Ash and others before, and even in this episode (telling Ash to focus on improving Scraggy).

PAUL is the one who was just mean to everyone ("Pathetic!") How you could POSSIBLY get "kind to others" from PAUL is mind-boggling.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
So Scragyy training began in this episode...some how I should have saw that coming XD

Anyway, I know now Conkeldurr's problem, it no longer has a damaging fighting move...and who ever told me Strength wasn't gonna stay, they need to confess they were wrong...

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I don't get you guys, complaining about Druddigon vs. Bisharp only lasting 30 seconds when the other title of the episode is "Quick Succession Donamite!", and with Bakkie, Masaomi and Georgia quickly moving onwards they did stay true to the title.

BTW, I hope I'm not the first one to question this, but does Bianca have a thing for Kenyan/Sawk, constantly bumping into, groping them and the like?

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
BTW, I hope I'm not the first one to question this, but does Bianca have a thing for Kenyan/Sawk, constantly bumping into, groping them and the like?
I haven't watch the actual episode yet, but she is fawning over Muscles and Fighting types in this tournament (writers probably wanted to somewhat rehash Zorua)

I do have a question though, how was Emboar out before Bianca got back in the stadium?

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I think this episode made BiancaxStephan canon on one side lol. Okay next tourney Cilan needs to face Georgia. Burgundy has faced and lost to the main trio. I loved seeing Dewott though. I was hoping Oshawott would have popped out to see the match.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/Trip.jpg[/IMG139]

D= Poor Trip. He's all by his lonesome. :( He should join Burgundy and Langely...or something. I feel bad seeing him sit by himself. :< I mean, even Foongus guy has a buddy even if it is his foongus...

RickHoenn

Banned
I love these rivals interactions :3 really nice episode one of the best in BW imo, I lol'd when Georgia intimidated Burgundy. XD ugh Masaomi is so arrogant he needs to be a rival in the league.

Lolipiece and POKEMON complain about such little things lol =O

RickHoenn

Banned
[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/Trip.jpg[/IMG139]

D= Poor Trip. He's all by his lonesome. :( He should join Burgundy and Langely...or something. I feel bad seeing him sit by himself. :< I mean, even Foongus guy has a buddy even if it is his foongus...

Poor Trip =/ Wonder where were Stephan and Bianca? I guess training with Sawk and Bianca looking for buffed guys/pokemon. XD

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS

Shooti is a stoic loner.........what can I say.........

I think this episode made BiancaxStephan canon on one side lol. Okay next tourney Cilan needs to face Georgia. Burgundy has faced and lost to the main trio. I loved seeing Dewott though. I was hoping Oshawott would have popped out to see the match.

What I can say is, Kenyan did not object to Bel's groping of his body.