• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Search for the Clubultimate! (732)

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/Trip.jpg[/IMG139]

D= Poor Trip. He's all by his lonesome. :( He should join Burgundy and Langely...or something. I feel bad seeing him sit by himself. :< I mean, even Foongus guy has a buddy even if it is his foongus...

Paul liked to be by himself alot of times too but in DP everyone loved to bug and be around him. No one and I mean no one seems to enjoy Trip's presence.:(

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
What were Georgia, Dento, and Ash babbling about Iris while she was battling?

Langley said she would be the one to defeat Iris in the tournament, that said, she was being very respectful overall, and generally nice, she does not come off as much of a mean girl/jerk as she did in her debut, she seems to have matured somewhat, I guess alongside her Komatana.

The rest was general commentary on the flow of Iris' battle, moves etc.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I loved seeing Dewott though. I was hoping Oshawott would have popped out to see the match.

I just can't at the people who wanted to watch this episode simply for that. And the strangest part is that I wasn't one of those people, but that's because I knew that the Oshawott haters wanted him to observe the match so he would become "inspired" to evolve. I actually feel sorry for them; they're becoming so desperate and it's so obvious now. Anyway, I thought this episode was bland. We got to see some battles, but there wasn't a single battle that I was interested in. The thing that I disliked the most about this episode was the amount of Pokemon debuts; the writers aren't even trying to pace themselves, and they're going to suffer later on when they run out of new Pokemon to showcase.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I just can't at the people who wanted to watch this episode simply for that. And the strangest part is that I wasn't one of those people, but that's because I knew that the Oshawott haters wanted him to observe the match so he would become "inspired" to evolve. I actually feel sorry for them; they're becoming so desperate and it's so obvious now. Anyway, I thought this episode was bland. We got to see some battles, but there wasn't a single battle that I was interested in. The thing that I disliked the most about this episode was the amount of Pokemon debuts; the writers aren't even trying to pace themselves, and they're going to suffer later on when they run out of new Pokemon to showcase.

That is not the reason why. I do not hate Oshawott, on the contrary. Oshawott was intimidated by the Dewott he saw before. It would have been nice to see his reaction to stuff he could learn. Three water moves and Tackle is too bland. Revenge or Ice Beam could have been good tutor moves for him. Like how Scraggy learned from watching Scrafty. Evolution was not on my mind.

Trip can have lot of friends, he just chooses not to. Hard to feel sorry for him when its his choice for being a jerk.

Burgandy wants revenge on everyone who beats her, so not much so say about that. Georgia destroying Druddigon was disappointing to see, I expected at least a fight :/

Graham Aker

Burgandy wants revenge on everyone who beats her, so not much so say about that.:/

Nope, she never said she wanted revenge on Ash at all. Must have been something Iris said. They seemed to be getting under each other's skin with all that mouthing they seemed to be doing prior to it's start.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Georgia destroying Druddigon was disappointing to see, I expected at least a fight :/

Bisharp completely wiping the floor with Druddigon was pleasant to see. Along with finally seeing her fulfill her role as a Dragon Buster the match also showed us how effortlessly and quickly she can deal with one, which is great development for her and Bisharp. Meanwhile, BURGUNDY'S Dewott vs. Excadrill took up half the episode and was pretty boring to watch, which shows that Iris hasn't got much development going on in this tournament, and although both she and Georgia lose in the next round I'm certain that the latter's going to put up a good fight against Bianca while we've already seen Excadrill's fate against Mas's Throh.

Bisharp completely wiping the floor with Druddigon was pleasant to see. Along with finally seeing her fulfill her role as a Dragon Buster the match also showed us how effortlessly and quickly she can deal with one, which is great development for her and Bisharp. Meanwhile, BURGUNDY'S Dewott vs. Excadrill took up half the episode and was pretty boring to watch, which shows that Iris hasn't got much development going on in this tournament, and although both she and Georgia lose in the next round I'm certain that the latter's going to put up a good fight against Bianca while we've already seen Excadrill's fate against Mas's Throh.

Dewott vs. Excadrill was not boring, I really enjoyed it. Sorry if you didn't.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Dewott vs Excadrill seems to be a fantastic battle and Iris battles yet again deliver, all her battles have been awesome, this was the figth I wanted for the Clay gym(even though I'm pretty satisfied how the gym went) and it delivered just like I though, obviously with a diferent outcome since if it was Satoshi vs Clay Satoshi would have won, anyway.

Scraggy gets training, cool stuff, more interactions and gags and this time they actually seem nice and not annoying.

A shitload of badassness in this episode too,Scraggy ,Troh ,Emboar , Conkeldurr, Excadrill and Dewott :p.

Didn't watch it yet but from the pictures and comments it seems great.

UnbelievableUrsula

Cute and Creepy!

Oshawott is the last Pokemon that should be here. When the Don battles aren't going on, Oshawott is hoggin the screen. So I really don't know what people want.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I have to wait to see the episode again, but I enjoyed viewing the photos. Even though Burgundy lost, it was close, and I have more respect for her battling. Georgia owns.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Oshawott is the last Pokemon that should be here. When the Don battles aren't going on, Oshawott is hoggin the screen. So I really don't know what people want.

Oh please... When was the last time Oshawott was the main focus of an episode? You are confusing him with Piplup.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Good episode. The battles were more interesting than the previous one. Also, I like how some dynamics were played here with some interactions. Burgundy and Georgia, as the usual, gave the episode good moments and I did like how they interact with each other.

I'm still a bit sad of seeing Dewott lose again, but that's just a minor issue.

I have to wait to see the episode again, but I enjoyed viewing the photos. Even though Burgundy lost, it was close, and I have more respect for her battling. Georgia owns.

It was close? Lol it was far from close. Close is when both Pokemon are about to faint and one just falls. Excadrill took out Dewott with ease at the end.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/Trip.jpg[/IMG139]

D= Poor Trip. He's all by his lonesome. :( He should join Burgundy and Langely...or something. I feel bad seeing him sit by himself. :< I mean, even Foongus guy has a buddy even if it is his foongus...
That's like me at the school cafeteria most of the time... Don't worry Trip

Loved the battles and Scraggy begins training

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
The battles were good, but there were a fair few problems with this episode too.

Iris VS. Burgundy was one of the better matches of BW. That said, though, it was a bit too long for its own good and took away some time that could have been used to give Georgia VS. Grace more focus; it's a bit unfair, I think, that Georgia is being portrayed as the more competent of herself and Burgundy, but she got a 30 second battle here and probably will be bulldozed by Plot Armor next episode.

Speaking of Bianca, I'm ready to give up with her. She's gone from an annoying stereotype to an utterly disturbing character with her obsession with Sawk's muscles; to think we thought the Zorua thing was bad in hindsight makes me laugh. With how completely helpless she acted in this episode, it looks clear to me that the only reason she is making it as far as she does is because she brought the biggest gun to this fight with Emboar. Trip is putting up a good fight, though, and from this episode he certainly looks like the one who should be the winner here. I think Bianca may win the battle by Conkeldurr weakening Emboar enough to activate Blaze.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Speaking of Bianca, I'm ready to give up with her. She's gone from an annoying stereotype to an utterly disturbing character with her obsession with Sawk's muscles; to think we thought the Zorua thing was bad in hindsight makes me laugh.

I agree with that.

Her behavior in those tournamets made the character become very annoying to me.

And yes, the Zorua thing is a breeze compared with what we have now haha

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Bianca's fine with me, at least she's an attempt at humor, no matter how dead the horse is. I honestly find Burgundy more insufferable. Bianca is what she is, but come on! Burgundy's supposed to be Cilan's rival! Even if she's only a C-Class Sommelier (I've decided to use that since I can never remember how to spell the other thing), she could at least be portrayed as a competent Trainer! I'm not saying Bianca is either, but despite her ditzy personality, at least she's been shown to win. Show me one major victory Burgundy's had, excluding Striaton Gym. That's all I want to say.