• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Search for the Clubultimate! (732)

Speaking of Bianca, I'm ready to give up with her. She's gone from an annoying stereotype to an utterly disturbing character with her obsession with Sawk's muscles; to think we thought the Zorua thing was bad in hindsight makes me laugh. With how completely helpless she acted in this episode, it looks clear to me that the only reason she is making it as far as she does is because she brought the biggest gun to this fight with Emboar. Trip is putting up a good fight, though, and from this episode he certainly looks like the one who should be the winner here. I think Bianca may win the battle by Conkeldurr weakening Emboar enough to activate Blaze.

Wow, I didn't even have to say this. Someone already said it for me. :D

Bianca's fine with me, at least she's an attempt at humor, no matter how dead the horse is. I honestly find Burgundy more insufferable. Bianca is what she is, but come on! Burgundy's supposed to be Cilan's rival! Even if she's only a C-Class Sommelier (I've decided to use that since I can never remember how to spell the other thing), she could at least be portrayed as a competent Trainer! I'm not saying Bianca is either, but despite her ditzy personality, at least she's been shown to win. Show me one major victory Burgundy's had, excluding Striaton Gym. That's all I want to say.

I don't think it was ever mentioned that she was Cilan's rival, actually. She just appears on screen and bothers him.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I agree with that.

Her behavior in those tournamets made the character become very annoying to me.

And yes, the Zorua thing is a breeze compared with what we have now haha

If you don't like her now, wait until the league. It might get worse.;)

However, I'm glad Georgia was able to take out a dragon for once. (Would have been happier if it was Axew)

RickHoenn

Banned
Speaking of Bianca, I'm ready to give up with her. She's gone from an annoying stereotype to an utterly disturbing character with her obsession with Sawk's muscles; to think we thought the Zorua thing was bad in hindsight makes me laugh. With how completely helpless she acted in this episode, it looks clear to me that the only reason she is making it as far as she does is because she brought the biggest gun to this fight with Emboar. Trip is putting up a good fight, though, and from this episode he certainly looks like the one who should be the winner here. I think Bianca may win the battle by Conkeldurr weakening Emboar enough to activate Blaze.

You don't speak for everyone in the fanbase, there's plenty of people that like Bianca and her antics.

Zino

Ice Cream Truck
Oh man, just saw the episode and it kinda makes me wish that Best Wishes was nothing but Don Battles. These are clearly my favorite episodes! I love seeing these rival vs. rival matches as well lots of character interaction! And Bel, LET ME LOVE YOU! I laughed so hard, when she was harassing Kenyan and his muscles/stomach! xD I so so so ship them now. Actually I ship Kenyan to everyone. God, this was, yet again, a fantastic episode.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS

However, I'm glad Georgia was able to take out a dragon for once. (Would have been happier if it was Axew)

Are you serious right now? Just about every knows you hate Bel, and her Enbuoh as well, no need to bring up your hatred and bash her every chance you get..........

In regards to Langley, it was nice to see her attain a swift victory, it cements the fact that she can be a serious contender.

Masaomi's battle was also a swift win, but that was expected as he was hyped as powerful and the prior Champion of the tournament.

Oh man, just saw the episode and it kinda makes me wish that Best Wishes was nothing but Don Battles. These are clearly my favorite episodes! I love seeing these rival vs. rival matches as well lots of character interaction! And Bel, LET ME LOVE YOU! I laughed so hard, when she was harassing Kenyan and his muscles/stomach! xD I so so so ship them now. Actually I ship Kenyan to everyone. God, this was, yet again, a fantastic episode.

If it was nothing but Don battles, we would just see the same pokemon all the time. The tournaments are great, but the gap in-between is needed because everyone can catch new pokemon (hopefully they do) and use them in the next tournament.

Last edited:

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Are you serious right now? Just about every knows you hate Bel, and her Enbuoh as well, no need to bring up your hatred and bash her every chance you get..........

I don't hate her or her Pokemon. I was just trying to calm the mood for Spider up there. But yes, not everyone likes her. But that's not my problem. I'm happy she's not being a punching bag here and is getting some on screen wins and development because pushing Ash in the water, drooling over Pokemon that's not hers and running into people all the time wasn't too cool either. Good episode though. 9/10

XXD17

Draco rex
Alright a few things to say about his one...

The Dewott/ Excadrill battle was awesome but it was slight overkill...I mean they basically had excadrill flip dewott into the air and then drill straight into it...kinda brutal...but still good. As for Georgia's battle, I liked how short it was despite being the titular battle...really shows off the power of bisharp...as for Masaomi, I really hate that guy...His arrogance is through the roof and he has a blegh pokemon at that...How it defeated mienshao so quickly was not enjoyable...but that part where mienshao was doing high jump kick looked pretty cool like it was flying...also, has anyone noticed that Ash doesn't bother to scan new pokemon anymore? The only poke he scanne din these two episodes were conkeldurr, throh and mienshao...didn't even bother to scan bisharp, simisage, emboar, or simipour...Also, emboar looks pretty good in the anime...

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Actually, I used to like her and she was fine to me. But those gags with Zorua in the first tournament made her become a bit annoying to me. Then, it started this new one and the character became just... unappealing to me.

Janovy

Banned
Ugh, I have nothing against Belle, but the muscle obsession is getting old quickly. :/

All that precious time they spent on drawing/coloring/animating that Belle all over Kenyan scene could have been very well spent on prolonging some of the battles, especially the Crimgan vs. Kirikizan battle which was quite short for the supposed "main battle" of the episode.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Ugh, I have nothing against Belle, but the muscle obsession is getting old quickly. :/

All that precious time they spent on drawing/coloring/animating that Belle all over Kenyan scene could have been very well spent on prolonging some of the battles, especially the Crimgan vs. Kirikizan battle which was quite short for the supposed "main battle" of the episode.

Furthermore, on the Topic of Bel, while we still have no idea how Enbuoh got to the stadium battlefield all by himself, Bel's late arrival was due to her trying to track down Domon's Kojondo, in order to grope/poke at its muscles...........

Janovy

Banned
Furthermore, on the Topic of Bel, while we still have no idea how Enbuoh got to the stadium battlefield all by himself, Bel's late arrival was due to her trying to track down Domon's Kojondo, in order to grope/poke at its muscles...........
I noticed that too. Or maybe she let him out of her ball and then went of searching for Kojondo.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
OMG Emboar looked awesome!!!!!!!! And I think the it's so fat it can't move thing was debunked too lol.

Grey Wind

Emboar looks fantastic animated. Ash must have it :u

I...don't understand why this episode was called Bisharp vs Druddigon. That fight lasted, what, 40 seconds? Dewott vs Excadrill or Emboar vs Conkeldurr would have been much better. The other battles were great though, especially Dewott vs Excadrill. Conkeldurr vs Emboar is shaping up to be a good battle too. Bianca's muscle fetish is getting annoying, but it's still not as bas as her Zorua obsession :c

You don't speak for everyone in the fanbase, there's plenty of people that like Bianca and her antics.

You should have seen the episode threads for the first Don George tournament.

Shooti: " Now that I understand Futachimaru and Doryuuzu's true power, I have no further need to take photos....."

Those two are strong? Silly Trip. They're not that great, lol.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
You should have seen the episode threads for the first Don George tournament.

Those two are strong? Silly Trip. They're not that great, lol.

You misunderstand, Shooti was gauging their power, trying to understand the nature and extent of their power.

Shooti never said they were weak or strong.