• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Search for the Clubultimate! (732)

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Furthermore, on the Topic of Bel, while we still have no idea how Enbuoh got to the stadium battlefield all by himself, Bel's late arrival was due to her trying to track down Domon's Kojondo, in order to grope/poke at its muscles...........
Thanks sir, I only asked that like 2 pages ago XD

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
Have now watched the entire thing, and it was awesome.^^

Georgia seemed to be on a roll in this episode. XD She got Ash fired up!

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
PFFT Bianca is like amazing. She's beating Barry for my favorite rival chara. XD

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/BiancaxKeniyan.png[/IMG139]

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Furthermore, on the Topic of Bel, while we still have no idea how Enbuoh got to the stadium battlefield all by himself, Bel's late arrival was due to her trying to track down Domon's Kojondo, in order to grope/poke at its muscles...........

Are you serious? I really, truly want to believe you're joking here, because Sawk and Throh were horrifying enough.

Stupid writers....whats the point of dat cliffhanger if you're gonna say the result in the preview right away <.<

And Bel x Kenyan---inb4 these episodes get banned in English cos its too much for kids :x

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Stupid writers....whats the point of dat cliffhanger if you're gonna say the result in the preview right away <.<

And Bel x Kenyan---inb4 these episodes get banned in English cos its too much for kids :x

The writers aren't the ones that spoil us... they make the cliffhanger to make it exciting, the ones who make the previews and reveal episode titles to the magazines is TV Tokyo not them.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was good. It was great to see Hiyakki, Embuoh, Kojondo, and Kirikizan for the first time. A lot of very funny parts in this episode. Bianca jumping on top of Stephan was hilarious, plus the shocked looks on everybody's faces. I wish the Hiyakki vs Baokki battle was longer instead of Hiyakki just finishing Baokki off with a Brick Break attack. Ash was doing training with Zuruggu, although it didn't go as planned it's great to see Ash actually working with Zuruggu on his Focus Blast problem. Futachimaru vs Doryuzu was the best battle of the tournament to me so far. They were really going at it and both fought well. Cilan was impressed with Burgandy's improvement by how she did in the battle. Revenge looked great in the battle and was used at the perfect time. Bianca again fell in love with another fighting type Pokemon, this time it was Zuruggu and it was hilarious when she got headbutted by him. Bianca was absolutely hilarious when she was late, ran into the stadium, tripped and fell. Embuoh did try to catch her but with no luck. Nageki vs Kojondo was a very short battle, but Circle Throw and I think Seismic Toss were so powerful and astounding to see. Nageki looked almost impossible to beat. Although the Embuoh vs Roubushin battle ended on a cliffhanger, most of the battle that was shown was great to see.

75/100

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Now why would it get banned in the dub because of that?

Those scenes may seem dodgy to us, but kids won't see anything like that.

Last edited:
I guess...but still Bianca's actions are awkward,and especially she says some cute Japanese word when she wants to touch the muscles of the Pokemon.(Japanese word for pokemon I think!)

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I guess...but still Bianca's actions are awkward,and especially she says some cute Japanese word when she wants to touch the muscles of the Pokemon.(Japanese word for pokemon I think!)

The japanese word for pokemon is pokemon... or pocket monsters but that is the wording for any part in the world not just Japan.

I still prefer to have her poke a muscle once in a while then pass an entire episode hugging and annoying Zorua, I was annoyed by her last tournament but I'm ok with her in this one, the only thing that I found stupid was the Emboar situation with her going to try and get to touch Mienshao muscles instead of taking part on her battle.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Shooti: " Now that I understand Futachimaru and Doryuuzu's true power, I have no further need to take photos....."

Hmm. So that's why he takes photos, to study Pokemon? It makes sense. But I wonder if that is working out for him. Because Tracey used to sketch and that didn't help him be a better battler. I hope that camera becomes a plot later on.

ashsinnoh

The episode was rather cool. Belle's current Fighting types obsession is funny. I kind of laughed when Bisharp vs Druddigon battle was like 15-20sec long (Hint: Look up episode title). Also, I wanted Mienshao to win T.T and why is Bulk Up so overused?

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
The episode was rather cool. Belle's current Fighting types obsession is funny. I kind of laughed when Bisharp vs Druddigon battle was like 15-20sec long (Hint: Look up episode title). Also, I wanted Mienshao to win T.T and why is Bulk Up so overused?

Weren't the only ones that used it were Sawk and Conkeldurr?

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Weren't the only ones that used it were Sawk and Conkeldurr?

Yes. But I think she means overall it is used a lot more this series.

What Masaomi and Nageki used were the following: Superpower, once Kojondo was airbound, Seismic Toss to the ground, followed by Overhead Throw to the stadium wall and defeated it 'twas.

Nageki's Superpower is easily mistaken for Build Up if you are unfamiliar with Japanese.

AgentPierce

Mad science FTW!
Speaking of Bianca, I'm ready to give up with her. She's gone from an annoying stereotype to an utterly disturbing character with her obsession with Sawk's muscles; to think we thought the Zorua thing was bad in hindsight makes me laugh. With how completely helpless she acted in this episode, it looks clear to me that the only reason she is making it as far as she does is because she brought the biggest gun to this fight with Emboar. Trip is putting up a good fight, though, and from this episode he certainly looks like the one who should be the winner here. I think Bianca may win the battle by Conkeldurr weakening Emboar enough to activate Blaze.

Didn't you say earlier Trip was a more pathetic rival than Bianca? Your attitude seems to have flipped, though I agree. Trip deserved this win more than Bianca.

G50

No longer posting
Yes. But I think she means overall it is used a lot more this series.
What Masaomi and Nageki used were the following: Superpower, once Kojondo was airbound, Seismic Toss to the ground, followed by Overhead Throw to the stadium wall and defeated it 'twas.
Nageki's Superpower is easily mistaken for Build Up if you are unfamiliar with Japanese.

The Superpower attack definitely looked different than Bulk Up. The beginning of the attack looked the same, but the strike definitely looked completely different making it not Bulk up.

Superpower looked a lot better in this episode than in the past.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
The Superpower attack definitely looked different than Bulk Up. The beginning of the attack looked the same, but the strike definitely looked completely different making it not Bulk up.

Superpower looked a lot better in this episode than in the past.

In essence, it was not as easy to identify as you claim.

After flexing/bulking up,(the part that could be mistaken) all he did was throw the Kojondo up in the air, the second contact was Seismic Toss/Chikyuu Nage. I'm sure Nageki could have thrown it in the air without using SuperPower/Baka Chikara.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
In essence, it was not as easy to identify as you claim.

After flexing/bulking up,(the part that could be mistaken) all he did was throw the Kojondo up in the air, the second contact was Seismic Toss/Chikyuu Nage. I'm sure Nageki could have thrown it in the air without using SuperPower/Baka Chikara.

Actually they are different in the aura.

Bulk Up has a red aura around the pokemon, Superpower was a fiery blue aura around Throh.

It's like Confusion, Psychic, and Telekinesis. People watching just need to remember that Confusion is red, Psychic is blue, and Telekinesis is green.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Horray for being super late~

-Aw, Langely believes in Iris' abilities(because it means she's worthy to be Langely's rival, of course). I like how they've turned out to be frenemies of sorts.
-Dewott's shells can stop Excadrill's Drill Run? What the hell are those thing made of, diamond?
-Cabernet's crazy and declaring revenge on Dento and Iris, but Langley won't let anyone be Iris' rival but herself!
-Bianca ain't right in the head, I tells ya. Fawning over all those muscular Pokemon(and Kenyan!) like that. (to be fair, I think this gag is a lot funnier than Bianca endlessly chasing after Zorua in the last Don tournament)
-Goddammit Bianca, you just showed us how high your Emboar can jump. Have it jump out of Rock Tomb instead of trying to Arm Thrust its way out!