• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Search for the Clubultimate! (732)

-Dewott's shells can stop Excadrill's Drill Run? What the hell are those thing made of, diamond?

Oshawott's shell has protected him from much worse attacks than Drill Run. o_O

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Dewott's shells can stop Excadrill's Drill Run? What the hell are those thing made of, diamond?

I'm beating they are made of adamantium XD

By the way, it's interesting how the writers made those shells be so useful.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I'm glad that Dewott's shells are able to counter some of Excadrill's annoying attacks. Let's be happy that it wasn't a cheap loss.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I'm beating they are made of adamantium XD

By the way, it's interesting how the writers made those shells be so useful.

But they also become a handicap when they are blown away in battle, as we've seen with Cabernet's Futachimaru and Ash's Mijumaru.

Seeing Dewott battle makes me hopeful for a certain possible Dewott.

Let us pray.....

UnbelievableUrsula

Cute and Creepy!
Didn't you say earlier Trip was a more pathetic rival than Bianca? Your attitude seems to have flipped, though I agree. Trip deserved this win more than Bianca.

You've got a point. I don't want the writers to pull a troll and start beating up everybody after all this or if he desides to get depressed.

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
The match between Iris and Burgundy should've ended with Revenge. It was pretty lame how Burgundy outstrategized Iris pretty much the entire match and then still lost.

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
I was pleasantly surprised when Excadrill won. Normally when a Pokemon has a 'secret strategy' like Dewott's, they win. The turnaround was a nice touch, even if it did mean the predictable ending of Iris winning.

Bianca...seriously needs therapy.

gliscor&yanmega

Finished watching the video version.

I loved when Bianca got head-butted by Scraggy, not because of the Headbutt but because of her voice when she got hit...but her getting hit is funny too, slapstick humor will never die on Pokemon.

Dewott vs Excadrill-Trip and Masaomi walking off was nice, makes the tournament more realistic to have people who don't care to see the whole thing. Nice seeing Georgia comment on how Iris has grown(Of course she says she only grew a little, she obviously doesn't want to completely flatter Iris) and saying how she's more worthy to be her opponent. The battle was pretty long, although there was a bunch of talking here and there but even still it was pretty long, it was enjoyable to me, although I do wish Burgundy won just so she could get a win, maybe next tournament.

Break-I like that Burgundy is vowing revenge on Iris, make me more confident for a Iris and Cilan vs Burgundy and Georgia double battle. Also nice seeing all the rivalry interactions. Ash training Scraggy to master Focus Blast is nice to see. Bianca doing her thing is amusing to me. Rival build up between Masaomi and Stephan and their Pokemon was nice too.

Simipour vs Simisear-Nothing really to comment on, but I wish there would have been some talk from Chakkie, I don't believe he speaks at all in this tournament, at most one line, such a shame with such an interesting design and has relations with Akkie and Bakkie, still hoping for them to return again to face Cilan, Chili, and Cress, it would feel like such a waste to have these three not appear again to me.

Druddigon vs Bisharp-Wow, Metal Sound sounds awful...no wonder it messes Pokemon up. Battle was pretty quick, but I feel that just adds onto Georgia so I have no issue with the length.

Throh vs Mienshao-Another quick battle, another that I feel is best to be that way, adds to Masaomi. More rival build up too.

Conkeldurr vs Emboar-I love how Bianca isn't there at the start, and she says it's because she was touching Mienshao's muscles...oh Bianca you crazy girl. I like that Georgia and Burgundy are commenting on Trip's performance, not really an interaction with him but it's probably the closest we'll get considering Trip isn't very social with people. I enjoyed the battle from what has been shown so far, Trip despite the fact he's going to lose shows he has his strategies and that in battle which is nice to see.

Overall, I liked the episode.

CupidKirby

The match between Iris and Burgundy should've ended with Revenge. It was pretty lame how Burgundy outstrategized Iris pretty much the entire match and then still lost.

Wasn't Revenge the only attack Burgundy got on Excadrill? I'm glad he didn't faint.

It was an alright episode. Seems the animators are stepping it up since all the recent battles lately have been showing a lot of explosions and exaggerated screen movements. I have to agree with that whole "why can't Enbuoh just jump out" thing though.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
-Dewott's shells can stop Excadrill's Drill Run? What the hell are those thing made of, diamond?

It's been stated by the Pokedex either in-game or in the anime that Oshawott and Dewott's scalchops are made of keratin, the same stuff that our fingernails and hair are made of. That stuff actually is pretty durable, from a scientific point of view.

But seriously, how is Emboar still alive after Conkeldurr meteor smashed him with the concrete pillars? That's the kind of blow that could put Superman in a hospital!

RVD_fan

I really liked the characterization in this episode (even though I have to question Georgia's judgement in using a Dark/Steel pokemon in a predominantly fighting type tournament). Georgia and Burgundy come across as having matured just as much as the main characters, and Montgomery looked downright dominant.

I've always felt the battles are what lies at the heart of the anime, so I'll always enjoy a good tournament arc.

I don't know if it's been around before and if this is just the first time I've noticed it, but there was a really cool remix of the trainer theme from Black and White during the battles.

All-in-all, good stuff.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Burgundy VS Iris was a great battle, and Georgia started to lighten up on battling Iris more. Then Georgia stepped up and took out Gale's Druddigon with no sweat. Kind of a let down, but at least we paced through that part. Trip VS Bianca looks like it will be a let down for Trip. Surprised how Emboar didn't go down from all those effective attacks, but the show had done moves like this before. Remember Paul's Ursaring during the Sinnoh League?

Is anybody else feeling the same on how weird it is Bianca "admires" a varity of fighting Pokemon muscles?

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
What an exciting episode.

The star battle has to be Burgandy vs Iris it was full of grit and determination, it was wonderful. At some point I thought that both trainers had the battle, but it was Iris who prevailed. We rattled through Georgia's and Montgomery's battles but Throh looks the strongest at this point (as stated by Don George). We finished with Trip vs Bianca, Trip seems to have the upper hand but can he take control of his advantage and finish off the battle? Only time will tell.

Anyway, excellent battle. On to the next one!

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
I liked this episode although parts of it were disappointing. I really wanted the battle between Druddigon and Bisharp to last longer and WTF Emboar? You seriously can't get out of those 3ft high rocks?

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I'm shipping Bianca and Stefhon from now on XD

SmartD

It was a good episode. Iris beats Burgundy and Burgundy beats Gale. Bianca is having a hard time fighting Trip, can she beat him?

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode turned out rather well. I enjoyed how all the battles played out and found it pretty funny how Bianca took such a liking to the confused fighting type pokemon.