1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Search for the Clubultimate! (732)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Rival Destinies' started by Serebii, Mar 22, 2012.

1. XXD17

XXD17 Draco rex

I think they forgot that bisharp is supposed to be female...

Jerimiyah likes this.
  2. Raptor_Crow

Raptor_Crow I lied to you all

Bisharp had a masculine voice in the Japanese version as well. While she had a feminine voice also in both versions back when she was a Pawniard.

A Pokémon's gender isn't always represented by their voice. Like Jessie's Yanmega, also there was a Mandibuzz with masculine voice in the original.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
    Jerimiyah likes this.
  3. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

Decent episode. The battles were fine, but the battle between Dewott and Excadrill was great. Let's see if Bianca can have Emboar turn the tables.

4. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Am I supposed to laugh?"

The only one who doesn't seem to be maturing at all is Bianca with her Pokemon(!) muscle fetish. Seriously, even a Mienshao looks as bland like a towel.

5. Royal_Qeca

Royal_Qeca Pokémon Blue

Why would you want Ash to scan Simipour?

6. GalladeRocks

GalladeRocks Son of a Beach

Because Ash looks up everything new in the Pokedex. And a lot of old ones, too . . . but that's beside the point.

7. DMerle

DMerle Guess who's back

It's a shame Montgomery isn't a reoccurring character, the writers created a better rivalry between him and Stephan than with all the main cast and there respective rivals.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  8. Azureth

Azureth Well-Known Member

Bianca is being unusually creepy today. And that's saying something.

You know, the starter power-up abilities haven't been brought up in quite a while. They had a perfect opportunity here, and they did nothing.

Wow. A Who's that Pokemon with a pokemon that didn't make an appearance in the episode yet. Or at all up to this point IIRC.

I know Focus Blast in an inaccurate move, but this is ridiculous. -_-

Aw. No around the world for Seismic Toss? :(

Wait what? When did Bianca's Pignite evolve? They didn't even talk about it.

It could just climb out. The rocks aren't that high. <_<

Jerimiyah likes this.
  9. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

Bianca & Georgia probably the only competent battlers we have so can we please stop saddling with stupid personality traits it's not funny. The boring filler continues.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  10. Caseydia

Caseydia Ace Trainer

Bianca just started to become a competent battler and despite Georgia's childish rants with Iris, she has always be a capable battler.

11. Royal_Qeca

Royal_Qeca Pokémon Blue

I know that. Bu why would someone want him to check every single new (and old) pokemon? I find those moments so boring and they are used just to cut time. But they are informative anyway and I know that he has to do it (but so booooring when he is checking a lot of them in an episode).

12. Airi-Chan

Airi-Chan Falling Roses

What was Trip called by judge? Does anyone know?

Jerimiyah likes this.
  13. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

"From Nuvema Town, we have a young man with great powers of observation, Trip!"

14. Airi-Chan

Airi-Chan Falling Roses

Thanks. It looked great :3, fits to him

Jerimiyah likes this.
  15. Mythicalzoe

Mythicalzoe Badass

Lol NO

Thats a weak drill in that case

Bianca has OCD

Scraggy must be mentally retarded to miss a rock 3 feet away from you
    Throh cant fly and stay in midair

It could just jump out really wth

Burgundy should have won that match Iris is getting too many wins

Jerimiyah likes this.
  16. RWB

RWB Dragon busted by Her

Ice Beam Connected to a degree.

It was also hit by Water Pulse.

Then by a powered up revenge.

Burgundy should've won. She outstrategized Iris.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  17. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Am I supposed to laugh?"

BTW, what kind of title is this for an episode? What is a "Search for the Clubultimate!"? Sounds pretty forced...

18. HatersGonnaHate

HatersGonnaHate Throwing Shade

Uh no. Ice beam was blocked, it did no damage to Excadrill. When it comes to water pulse, it never actually touched Excadrill, that's why Excadrill was quickly able to go into Focus blast.

Nice try, but Burgundy didn't outstrategize anyone.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  19. Caseydia

Caseydia Ace Trainer

Iris could have lost due to type disadvantage but as what we're seeing now, she's escaping that possiblity from water and even ice type Pokemon. It makes me wonder what's the reason for knowing types if using the right types to beat them doesn't work.

20. It's also kind of sad that they're overpowering the hell out of Iris, but nobody else.

I'm still wondering why this contest is called a "clubsplosion"...

Jerimiyah likes this.