1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Search for the Clubultimate! (732)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Rival Destinies' started by Serebii, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Caseydia

Caseydia Ace Trainer

Exactly, why do that for her in this series and not anyone else? Ash used to be like that but he's changed because I thinkt it is smarter. But whenever he does, he loses which makes me wonder if Ash is really dumb or is the writers just playing around. If type doesn't matter here, then make it clear because it's like that one minute and then it's something else the next.

2. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "What are yeh looking at. Gimme my booty back."

The dub likes Michael Bay movies.

3. RWB

RWB Dragon busted by Her

1. Ice Beam did do damage. Small, but still there.
    2. Water Pulse connected, which was why Excadrill looked out of it.
    3. Yeah, she did. Iris won through sheer power, despite being horribly outstrategized.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  4. J Ken

J Ken RAVE

Trip and Montgomery were great in this episode. It showed that not everyone is as overly goofy or friendly as Ash and his friends. Trip and Conkeldurr really owned Bianca and Emboar hard I wonder how she will fight back.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
    Jerimiyah likes this.
  5. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

Like I said for ep 731, it's been months since I've seen this episode and it's hard to keep track of what happened in which Clubsplosion episode, so if I refer to events from the wrong episode, I apologize in advance.

This episode was pretty good with the battles, but I really did not like the throh trainer. Burgundy was a hoot, especially when she lost and spent the rest of the tournament sulking. I also like Stefan griping that even Ash's pokemon probably said his name wrong. LOL

7/10

Jerimiyah likes this.
  6. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

I loved that Burgundy lost. I am disappointed that she had to get out early but at least it was her and not someone else

7. J Ken

J Ken RAVE

Trip, Georgia and Montgomery were the highlights for this episode. They were all so confident and smug. Bianca isn't even able to fight on even ground with Trip's weakest Pokemon. -_-

Jerimiyah likes this.
  8. I'm really looking forward to seeing what's with this tension between Sawk and Throh.
    Also, this Montgomery guy seems really sketchy.

9. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

It's sad, but even tho Burgundy's Dewott had the advantage against Excadrill, I kind of knew she'd lose. Scraggy hitting Bianca was funny and I liked seeing him train, plus Georgia's Bisharp looked so cool.

10. Leonhart

Leonhart Banned

Bel feeling Kenyan and Dageki's muscles was awkward to watch, and she was quite energetic here as seen when she was messing with Zuruggu and while she was battling Shooti. I thought that Langley's Kirikizan looked impressive, although I felt bad for Crimgan and the Kojondo that Nageki beat.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  11. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

A lot of very funny parts in this episode. Bianca jumping on top of Stephan was hilarious, plus the shocked looks on everybody's faces. Cilan was impressed with Burgandy's improvement by how she did in the battle, which made me smile.

12. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

I am a bit disappointed seeing so many Pokemon using Special Attacks and long range moves since this is supposed to be a "Fighting" tournament I really want more hand to hand combat.

13. Leonhart

Leonhart Banned

Langley owning a Kirikizan is now kind of strange when I think of it. She debuted it in this episode, yet it's half Steel and Dark, not Ice-type like her Dragon Buster hobby demands.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  14. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

So now Burgundy is the only character who has battled all three of BW's cast members. Even though she lost, it was a very good battle. Ash's training with Scraggy reminded me of his Snorunt training.

Jerimiyah likes this.