• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Search for the Clubultimate! (732)

XXD17

Draco rex
I think they forgot that bisharp is supposed to be female...

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
I think they forgot that bisharp is supposed to be female...
Bisharp had a masculine voice in the Japanese version as well. While she had a feminine voice also in both versions back when she was a Pawniard.

A Pokémon's gender isn't always represented by their voice. Like Jessie's Yanmega, also there was a Mandibuzz with masculine voice in the original.

Last edited:

Vipsoccermaster

Decent episode. The battles were fine, but the battle between Dewott and Excadrill was great. Let's see if Bianca can have Emboar turn the tables.

DMerle

Guess who's back
It's a shame Montgomery isn't a reoccurring character, the writers created a better rivalry between him and Stephan than with all the main cast and there respective rivals.

Azureth

Bianca is being unusually creepy today. And that's saying something.

You know, the starter power-up abilities haven't been brought up in quite a while. They had a perfect opportunity here, and they did nothing.

Wow. A Who's that Pokemon with a pokemon that didn't make an appearance in the episode yet. Or at all up to this point IIRC.

I know Focus Blast in an inaccurate move, but this is ridiculous. -_-

Aw. No around the world for Seismic Toss? :(

Wait what? When did Bianca's Pignite evolve? They didn't even talk about it.

It could just climb out. The rocks aren't that high. <_<

Battra

Bianca & Georgia probably the only competent battlers we have so can we please stop saddling with stupid personality traits it's not funny. The boring filler continues.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Bianca & Georgia probably the only competent battlers we have so can we please stop saddling with stupid personality traits it's not funny. The boring filler continues.

Bianca just started to become a competent battler and despite Georgia's childish rants with Iris, she has always be a capable battler.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Because Ash looks up everything new in the Pokedex. And a lot of old ones, too . . . but that's beside the point.

I know that. Bu why would someone want him to check every single new (and old) pokemon? I find those moments so boring and they are used just to cut time. But they are informative anyway and I know that he has to do it (but so booooring when he is checking a lot of them in an episode).

It's been stated by the Pokedex either in-game or in the anime that Oshawott and Dewott's scalchops are made of keratin, the same stuff that our fingernails and hair are made of. That stuff actually is pretty durable, from a scientific point of view.

But seriously, how is Emboar still alive after Conkeldurr meteor smashed him with the concrete pillars? That's the kind of blow that could put Superman in a hospital!
Lol NO

Thats a weak drill in that case

Bianca is being unusually creepy today. And that's saying something.
Bianca has OCD

I know Focus Blast in an inaccurate move, but this is ridiculous. -_-(
Scraggy must be mentally retarded to miss a rock 3 feet away from you
Aw. No around the world for Seismic Toss? :(
Throh cant fly and stay in midair

Wait what? When did Bianca's Pignite evolve? They didn't even talk about it.

It could just climb out. The rocks aren't that high. <_<

It could just jump out really wth

Burgundy should have won that match Iris is getting too many wins

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
Wasn't Revenge the only attack Burgundy got on Excadrill? I'm glad he didn't faint.

Ice Beam Connected to a degree.

It was also hit by Water Pulse.

Then by a powered up revenge.

Burgundy should've won. She outstrategized Iris.

Uh no. Ice beam was blocked, it did no damage to Excadrill. When it comes to water pulse, it never actually touched Excadrill, that's why Excadrill was quickly able to go into Focus blast.

Nice try, but Burgundy didn't outstrategize anyone.

Last edited:

Caseydia

Ace Trainer

Iris could have lost due to type disadvantage but as what we're seeing now, she's escaping that possiblity from water and even ice type Pokemon. It makes me wonder what's the reason for knowing types if using the right types to beat them doesn't work.

Iris could have lost due to type disadvantage but as what we're seeing now, she's escaping that possiblity from water and even ice type Pokemon. It makes me wonder what's the reason for knowing types if using the right types to beat them doesn't work.

It's also kind of sad that they're overpowering the hell out of Iris, but nobody else.

BTW, what kind of title is this for an episode? What is a "Search for the Clubultimate!"? Sounds pretty forced...

I'm still wondering why this contest is called a "clubsplosion"...