• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Searching for a Wish! (793)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Wish Upon Jirachi! The Seven Days Miracle!!

Continuing their travel across Big Island, Ash & Co. become witness to a rare event, the 1,000 year awakening of the Pokémon Jirachi, who only wakes for seven days. As Pikachu and Axew play with Jirachi, Ash decides to introduce itself but Jirachi, scared of humans, backs away and leaves. Ash is disheartened by this but soon meets a girl who is looking for Jirachi to make her wish to make the land fertile come true. Ash & Co. decide to help her with this but struggle to find Jirachi in the seven days it's awake. However, the moment they do, Team Rocket appears and attacks. Will Team Rocket manage to get the weakened Jirachi, or will the wish be granted?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
The episode has started.
It's a night. They are a big hole near.
They are speeling and something is brighting.

There's a rock and Jirachi woke up from the rock.

Opening.

Pikachu and Axew wants to meet Jirachi. Jirachi doesn't want at first.

Iris and Cilan are watching and are very happy.
Ash gets up later , Ash scans Jirachi and when Ash go into Jirachi Jirachi flee away.

Then it's light again.

The girl that want to see Jirachi appears. Try to get Jirachi but the girl doen't get it.

The mom and the girl appears in ahouse who whatch a Jirachi thing in it.
They are probably telling the history of Jirachi.

The gang and the girl decides to get Jirachi. In the meantime, Team Rocket wants to get Jirachi.

They are going into a piece of rock where Jirachi is in it.

Jirachi is seeing with other pokemon like Patrat, Petilil, Seaddle and Pidove.
The Pokemon wants to grate Jirachi and Jirachi agrees.

During all this time the gang with the girl are watching inside a Rock Jirachi.
The girl goes into Jirachi, Jirachi gets angry, attacks with Swift and flees away.

Right now, the gang and the girl are doing dinner.

There's another day and the gangs want to see Jirachi again.
Another day, night, day, night.

Now it's the seven day, the last day to see Jirachi.

Dare da? Jirachi

They are in the last noight to watch Jirachi The girl is leeping, the rest of the gang are awake.

They are telling more backstory of her and her family.
Ash and the gangs are decided to watch.
Jirachi wants to se Jirachi. They don't find it. Ash doesn't want to retire from searching it until the end.
Jirachi finally appears and trys to do a desire to Jirachi. Jirachies agrees with the girl in the desire that the girl wants.

TR captures Jirachi. With TR motto.
Pikachu uses Thunderbolt. Axew uses Dragon rage.
TR uses Frillish and Ammonguss using Shadow Ball and Hidden Power/Stun Spore respectively.

TR escapes with Jirachi inside it. The girl wants to rescue Jirachi.
Frillish uses Shadow Ball but Jirachi uses Psychic and Swiftl, flles away from ehere it's captured.
With the psychic powers, transport the girl back, TR are back attempting to do again.
Jirachi are doing Healing Wish (not Doom Desire who I said earlier = there's wasn'0t a full attack).
Axew and Piakchu attacks with Dragon rage and Electro Ball.. TR blasted off.

Jirachi is sleeping again.
When Jirachi is sleeping apparently is singing the song Chisakii Mono.

When Jirachi appears again, Jirachi wakes up with the girls near it and there's a beautiful scenes where the nature, the people that dedicates to agriculture are happy.
Jirachi are happy, but Joirachi goes to sleep definitely. The girl is sad because of Jirachi dissappearing. The rock that have inside are put into water.

There's comet stars at the end. The episode ends.

Note: The ghosts are anywhere in this episode (and apparently, they aren't int he next episode) for people of are wondering. And the only pokemon of the main cast are Piakchu, Axew Meowth, Frillish and Amoonguss.

Last edited:

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
Jirachi used Healing Wish!

Oh my gosh! This background song. You usually hear something like this in a movie. ^^

Oh so apparently that song at the end was the Japanese ending for the Jirachi movie. How fitting!

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Wasn't that the song from the sixth movie?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Poor thing...episode was cute that's all I have to say about it, wasn't worse or better then what I expected, the Ghosts really didn«t appear Oo.

Makes sense, well there is your Movie 6 reference that you guys wanted, the music was used.

Wot dat random Pokemon Smash promotion, Swellow vs Ledian sky battle cool.

Git out Eevee girls.

Last edited:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I knew I was going to be right. This episode was so boring. I liked that they reused that song at the end but seriously… I wasn't going to catch the episode but I was awake so I figured wynaut. I don’t mean to sound negative but Da! has been really uneventful. The episodes are usually nice on their own but as an arc it’s meh.

Ash and co. literally spent a week in this episode.

p96822

Evolve me please
This episode also marks that every single hoenn Pokemon appeared in the anime. This episode was boring and I though they could have done something else like bond with the legendary Pokemon.

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
So did the girl get her wish granted or not?

nuzamaki90

Just to clarify, Ash did recognise Jirachi before he scanned it

Doesn't that confirm that Jirachi Wish Maker and all the events that took place are canon? Because Ash didn't see or hear anything about Jirachi besides from that movie so it would've been impossible for him to recognize it.

Last edited:

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
I bet money that its not the same Jirachi from Movie 6. Cuz apparently, there is more than 1 of each legendary Pokemon. And Jirachi supposed to awaken every 1000 years. Whatever

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Just to clarify, Ash did recognise Jirachi before he scanned it

I was wondering that too. Especially when I saw Iris and Cilan's face, looking at Ash, like if he said he already saw one. Thanks for the clarification.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
^ Not sure as I haven't seen the actual context yet, but I think they are freaking out because they think Ash is going to scare it away. XD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH A SMALL ThING IS PLAYING ThIS EPISODE IS SO PERF. ;-;

AND IT TALKED TO HER. It said thank you for being his friend because now he's going to sleep for another 1,000 years. omg. ;-; I don't think I can handle this episode.

Last edited:

Nightstar1994

OMG
OMG
OMG

Unexpected "Make a Wish" appearance. I love it so much. This thing completely shocked me.
Beautiful ending :')

P.S: I wonder how will they handle this in the dub? As you know, 4Kids translated part of Make a Wish onto English for Movie 6's ending. They had both Japanese and English vocals singing respective language lyrics while exchanging positions.

4Kids is not in charge of Pokemon dub anymore, so will this song be translated once again? I hope they just won't "remove" it like they did with Monferno evolving scene (It had Japanese Master Quest opening playing)

Anyways i'm so glad this episode wasn't actually all "random cotd problem -> TR -> end of the problem". This episode had an actual feeling onto it. THANK YOU!

Last edited:
OMG
OMG
OMG

Unexpected "Make a Wish" appearance. I love it so much. This thing changed completely my view on this episode.

Beautiful ending :')

P.S: I wonder how will they handle this in the dub? As you know, 4Kids translated part of Make a Wish onto English for Movie 6's ending. They had both Japanese and English vocals singing respective language lyrics while exchanging positions.

4Kids is not in charge of Pokemon dub anymore, so will this song be translated once again? I hope they just won't "remove" it like they did with Monferno evolving scene (It had Japanese Master Quest opening playing)

That's more up to debate, if they can still use the song since it was 4kids' version.