• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Searching for a Wish! (793)

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
After four episodes of using the wrong opening sequence, the correct one is finally in place for this episode. Hopefully it stays that way. No more N/Team Plasma misleading here.

It's nice to see Jirachi in the anime, and how Ash may have recognized it's status as a legendary. Especially from Movie 6.

You gotta admit, Jemma sounds very determined to get her wish to restore the mountain to it's originals tate. As well as bringing back her father from being lost. But then he just appears out of nowhere at the end. Okay? Eh, as long as he's around.

And finally!! The Team Rocket Motto was fully performed correctly and originally! James said "To unite all people within' our nation", with "all" replacing "the". It sounds a lot better (and fluent) that way, to be honest.

Woah. Did Jirachi just mouth the words "thank you" at the end. Oh my gosh. Even further sights to having Pokemona and humans communicate in the future. That was a beautiful scene.

A very heartwarming feeling at the end. The scene was handled great.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
They finally got the intro right again, so for anyone that thought they were somehow hinting at airing the rocket vs plasma two parter still. Jirachi's voice was cute, and jemma, or gemma..(?) Was cute. One of the few good ones in da. More emotional than any episode in awhile.

SmartD

It was a good episode about Jirachi. Everything turned out alright in the end.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
James got his line right! Only took him half a year!

I loved this episode jirachi is cute and Gemma was really cute and fun too. I swear her voice sounds like Chermi but not sure if it was her. I know Tom likes to get big VA names for one shots so yeah...

I really hope Team /Rocket keep this motto for Kalos myself

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
No more misleading openings.

It's been two years since you saw your husband, yet your girl grew up pretty fast. I bet Ash is laughing at time skips. It should've been sixteen years ago.

I think I heard Jirachi say thank you, but it was pretty silent. I was hoping...wishing...no, hoping it'd use Doom Desire. Oh well.

(BTW, English Jirachi sounds just like Emolga.)

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This was an ok episode. I didn't really think it was good overall.

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
I cried sooo much!!! what an ending!! and that song!!! ehhhhhhhhhrghhh

i think i'm in love with this saga, and beautiful episodes like this reminds me off it

D:

Cutestttt ending ever!!!

Could not have said it better really good
episode, brings me back... gema was okk good ending :)

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
And so this episode becomes the episode which made things right again, in terms of the opening and the team rocket motto. I feel like normality has been restored :p .

I thought this was a wonderful episode. Given, nothing note-worthy really happened but I thought it was a good story of a young girl trying to heal the land she lived in as well as reunite her family so they could live in harmony once more. I also thought the final sequence with Jirachi granting Jemma's wish was just beautiful and it warms the coldest of hearts.

Great episode, onto the next one!

thetamale

Loved the music at the end, was a very nice episode. I'm really enjoying the DA arc actually, I know it's just filler but it feels more like pre-BW. Hopefully a good omen for XY.

I had hoped for Doom Desire but it wasn't to be. I really do prefer legendary Pokemon not speaking in English, hopefully more will get anime appearances outside of the movies one day.

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
Extremely sad they didn't keep Chiisaki Mono as the ending theme, whether the original or the 4Kids dub version. I kinda hope it was a copyright infringement problem, not a conscious decision to chop imo the best vocal song ever written for the Pokemon franchise.

Copyright reasons. There is so much they could use from 4Kids and TV Tokyo.

halloweenghost

Great episode. finally back to using the right intro!

They FINALLY fixed James's part on the motto.. about time!

This episode was really good,..it felt like a mini movie to me. I even teared up some at the end..... eesh a 33 year old male tearing up for pokemon... thats how powerful pokemon is folks.

I was hoping we'd see Jirachi's third eye though.. ahh well.

BlueDragonfangirl

I liked was how Ash remembered Jirachi, that was nice :)

James STILL messed up the motto this episode: it's "all peoples," not "all people" as he said this episode. It's okay, though: I mean, it's better than "to unite THE people" at the least.

The episode was okay as a whole, as was the dub. The twerps sounded good (Ash starts off good, and then gets weaker, until becoming average at the end of the episode), Gemma sounded like an actual kid (more than Ash and co. do, tbh), but TRio is overacting as always. James sounded super nasally, Meowth just sounded bad, and Jessie sounds like she's always squealing half the time. I'm used to it by now, but it is annoying at times. xD. 75/100

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBVrPWwSlRM

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I was glad Jirachi finally got a episode. It was an okay episode though.