• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Searching for Pokemon Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demorid

Hi fellows,
I registered to this forum because I've been looking for battle music I heard in an episode of Pokemon. Whenever I google it or try to find it on YouTube, I get redirected to the most common Battle Music used in Pokemon, which is not what I'm looking for at all.

It's in Episode 312, 'The Spheal of Approval'. I found a website that streams this episode, it's [link removed]
The music I'm looking for plays around 18:30. Can anyone identify it and perhaps direct me to a page I can listen and/or download it?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.