• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Second Time's A Charm! (447)

Tabris

Beginning Trainer
A blush shows up and then ZOUNDS! Tons of ships.

In an anime where there is little more than blushing every so often (apart from Brock, but he's so fickle, it doesn't matter), it's as good as things get.

Oh my god, this episode is going to make so many Anabel + Ashships...check out this series of pictures from this ep.

The episode made a fan out of me.

It was pretty obvious that she fancied him, there were clues all around the episode.

It was plain as day.

Anyway, it's one of the few episodes of Pokémon I've seen from the BF series and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Anabel's crush on Ash was cute, they really got along well. Now I want to see more of Anabel, but I know it won't happen since it's a one shot thing. But still, the episode made me an Anabel fan :)

Oh well, there's always a doujin somewhere.

HoennMaster

I'm glad there is not.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Good episode, he finally figured out that the only way to beat her was to think like her.

Splitzman

Bad to the Horn
A pretty good battle overall, buf Pikachu winning in the final battle, that was regular, which was alright.

STICKTOPIA

It's been a long time that someone put up a poll here1!!!
ur an impatient 1.... anyways there's misty, macie, anabel, and angie that have a crush on ash so far. i think ash will see anabel again. ash met brandon again so it's possible he'll see anabel again.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great episode, i loved Ash's Taurus, it was so strong! the tie with Metagros was great.

Good thing Anabel didn't have Entei like she does in Emerald. I have to wonder how Espeon can learn Zap Cannon; if I knew how, I would try to teach it Zap Cannon in all of my games I can. It was interesting how well Ash did compared to his first challenge; in the first try he couldn't even get past Metagross.

STICKTOPIA

at least tauros tied metagross. Wish it would have just won a match straight up though.
but how could metagross lose that easily? it only got hit by normal attacks and it has good defense. idk how that's possible.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well it looks like Ash plans on battling Anabel again, without doing any training. It's typical Ash and his rash decisions that always pay off...

Seeing Ash and his Pokemon jogging was good though, I beat it warmed them up and increased their overall speed. Though Pikachu bothering a swarm of Beedrill's ruined everything but ending up providing a cute scene with Ash and Anabel in the pond.

I was surprised that brutes like Metagross and Alakazam were each taken out by weak Pokemon like Corphish. Espeon and Pikachu was more on par though. I was surprised to see Espeon use Zap Cannon though. At least Ash won quickly. 8/10