• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret base secrets and your own base !

Have a secret bese ?

• Yes ! i visit it every day !

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Yes .. but i dont visit it ..

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • What is secret base ?/NO !! It is a waste of time !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inalina

Hi ! i m soo inspired by sectet bases .. me and my friend mix sime records on our pokemon games .. i fight him every day ! but i have prob .. i try to found a bid sesret base with 2 "rooms"(you know ..a path that connect 1 room with 2 )or a base with long path from enterance and on end it is a room on left and right .. but there is a note ... it must be near grounde where i can make berry .. tell me route where is and it locacion ! and plese vote pool ! tell me ya somethin about your bases !

T

Todd

Umm...Make sure you know that long paths in secret bases have to have boards ontop of the holes that are there usually....

Inalina

hmm this is not a prob ! i have some sold boards .. and with this format base (with holes )please tell me where is this base but remember - it must be near ground to plant berry

M

~-=Mewtwo=-~

On the route where Feebas dwell you must use Waterfall and an Acro Bike... Its in side a shrub thats in the top left of the waterfall area... There is a berry area close too... It holds one of the EV lowering berrys... I know this cause secret base used to be there... but I restarted and Mixed with my friend again... which resulted in the old base being there...

Inalina

i know this base ! i make my there but i think there is more intreasting places to do it ! it can be also cawes but near berry
Edit:
tell me somethin about your base !

undisputed_seraphim

Well, my secret base is stuffed with things... I wish they would expand over the 16-item limit though...

I have loads of stuff to put in, but no space!

Inalina

i have this prob too .. i have things from clear-out-sale but no space for it :)

Volteon

Back I guess??
I like tiny bases, the one near Gabby&Ty in the sand (east of mauville) is my favorite, then with 16 items the base is full and no worry for the limit!

Inalina

thinx but there is groun for berry too yea ? thinx .. i have now new base .. it is probably on route 120 or east from fortree .. you must have cut tehnique to go thrugh it.. it is not large but near it is 3 spaces for berry ! it is ok to me ... there is full space for all... i plan to win 50 battles in battle tower and put there a trophy !

Fiery Blaziken

My base is on route 120 near the rare berry girl. I usally go there everyday to plant berrys and get one from the berry girl.

Mudkip3

My bases (Ruby and Emerald) are north of Mossdeep, one of my favorite locations. I also like the sand floors.

Inalina

woha !your bases are super and i think you are happy from it !but can someone tell me where to earn this ;018; statue from museum ? i ask anyone in this buliding...

flamec80

Boulder Trainer
If you mean the Glass bird-shaped ornament, you need to talk to the curator, who will show you the blank gallery, and then you must get a master Rank in all 5 contests (Can be with different Pokemon). then, after each contest, an artist should talk to you. Say yes to him, and that's one painting in the gallery. Repeat this for all 5 contests.

L

lugia is cute

i have a secret base but i dont visit it that much

that glass bird is pigoetto

i past all the contests with no problem

Do NOT abuse the smilies. -Mod

Last edited by a moderator:

Inalina

thinx anyone !i will win contest and earn it ;) flamec80 nad lugia is cute .. tell me something about your bases !

Inalina

where you think to do it ?

Inalina

the poll is closed (i think so...)but you can still post infos about your secret base !

Status
Not open for further replies.