• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Bases in Let's Go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PocketMonsterRealm

Since Crystal
I am not sure if this really matters to anyone or if it was missed but I found it kind of interesting and I havent really seen anyone say anything about it.
In the trailer 1:10 it appears that you can have a secret base in Let's Go.
What do you think?
Do you think they did something a little different with Secret Bases if this hole in the cave wall is for that?

BCVM22

If I had to guess? Probably just a background feature. And it would surprise me if they gave away something like that in a trailer like this anyway.

But there are ample months ahead for them to reveal other features to us that the debut trailer did not, so time will tell.

PirateKing

I would love to see that, Secret bases were one of my favorite features, but I dont think thats it.
FireRed and Leafgreen had those little leaky holes in the walls of Mt. Moon too, so its more than likley just there for scenery.
fossil.png

It would be nice if they brought back the feature to customize our rooms like Gold/Silver/Crystal did at the very least

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Yeah, it's probably just scenery. I doubt this game will have any kind of side content such as Secret Bases considering this is meant to be heavily casualized. If they won't even give us the GTS, Battle Spot, hell even wild Pokemon battles, what makes you think we'll get bonus features like Secret Bases? I fully expect the games to be little more than just the main campaign because casuals don't like fun extras apparently (or at least according to Game Freak they don't).

Aetius

I think that this feature it's more likely to appear in the next gen rather than in LGPE.
Of course, that's only speculation on my part, but chances are that I might be right.
Either way, yes, it would be cool.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I doubt that secret bases would ever exist outside of Gens 3 and 4.

Basically, I don't expect to see them again until we get the remakes of Diamond & Pearl, and that's if we get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.