• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Life of the American Teenager Shipping Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medea

Excalibur
~Secret Life of the American Teenager~

Oh indeed, this is a real-life show (not an anime...BLASPHEMY). But I figure that since there's actually a shipping discussion for Degrassi and That 70's Show, this show deserves a little light here.

A little background of the show itself. It's about a 14/15 year old girl named Amy who starts her high school with quite a bang when she finds out that she's pregnant after a little incident at band camp with the "ever-so lovable" Ricky. Well this story focuses on Amy and all the events leading up to her giving birth. And not just romance involves around Amy. There's a BIG web of romance and love triangles involving her friends, her parents, and Ricky.

1.) All Serebii rules apply here.
2.) One liners will be treated the same way I do in Clubs. Keep in mind.
3.) Respect each other and this thread. I don't want any smart-arse posts that I would see from haters in the Alt. Anime section. You know who you are!
4.) Please be respectful of everyone's ships. There might be a heated discussion involving Ben x Amy and Ricky x Amy. So be respectful.
5.) SPOILERS!!! Yes, when the new season comes out this summer I expect SPOILER TAGS up until the episode airs in America.
6.) Pictures. They are okay to post but don't go overboard. No more than TWO pictures to a post and try not to put up a picture in every other post.
7.) Break any of these rules and you will get a strike. Get three strikes and your time will be up.
8.) Have fun.

Strike List

Ban List

Topics
01. What is/are your favorite ships from this show?

Status
Not open for further replies.