• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Of The Silver Wing Of Souls

Should Broken Dreams continue to the next chapter of the story?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

BrokenDreams

Finally, after countless times trying to figure out how to get the chapter from my broken computer to my working one, I have suceeded. Hope you aren't disappointed!

~~~~~~Chapter 6: Battle Tent Lunacy! ~~~~~~

Silver wiped her forehead, tired from their trip from Sky Pillar to Slateport. She touched dry ground after Kaizumo and they headed toward a PokeCenter. She saw the city museum had a really long line and guessed that the museum was pretty popular, but wondered why all the people waiting were dressed in the exact same clothing.

<Maybe it’s a new fashion trend,> mussed Umbreon.

<Wow, something smart popped into your mind for once.> sniggered Espeon.

Umbreon growled and she said, <Oooh, I’m so scared, big bad Umbweon is gonna get me.>

Umbreon tackled her and the pair began fighting, Umbreon shooting Shadow Balls, and Espeon shooting Psychic attacks. Silver was forced to withdraw the two into their pokeballs, but they were still snapping bad puns at each other and though Umbreon’s puns were very lame, Espeon was still angered by them. When Silver and Kaizumo got their pokemon healed, Nurse Joy suggested that they try out the Battle Tent, which was recently installed in place of the Contest Hall.

Umbreon and Espeon were finally let out once they had run out of their bad puns. They glared at each other angrily and Umbreon walked away with his eyes closed, slamming into a wall. He was rubbing his head while Espeon snickered and he was about to lunge at her when … Hey!

~~~~~~
Umbreon: Muhahahah! I have tied up the authoress of this story and shall make it all about me. *begins typing crazily*

Broken: *muffled* Wouy vever fonna hetwhay tiht hith! [Your never gonna get away with this!]
~~~~~~

The alnighty Umbreon was siting on a char, wakthing his servent, Espon, brining him graps.

She hanfed them to him saying, “Oh, I am not wotrhy of ur precence, oh mihty Umbreon.”

Behid the alpoweful Umbreon, his slavs, Kazomo and Sliver were bowin to his alngihty glore.

He laughed menacially and he snaped his finger, saying, “Bring in the cheese.”

Lots offf tpyis of cees apaer drom noqere snd Um,nbtr4ron dcroolds./ thyren oi …
~~~~~~
Broken: *snickers* Fou dan’t weven dell ‘cur’. [You can’t even spell ‘your’.]

Umbreon: Hey! Who is the author, you or me?

Espeon: Uh, if you ask me, it’s Broken.

Umbreon: Nobody asked you!

Espeon: *mimicking Umbreon with her tail*

Umbreon: I heard that!

Espeon: What? Do you mean the wind howling around in your empty brain. Give me the laptop, I wanna express my thoughts! *pushes Umbreon aside and begins typing*
~~~~~~

Espeon looked at her wondrous world of flowers and pretty rainbows. She sat on her throne covered in the skulls of pokemon. (Broken: *muffled* Dat’s gessed tup. [That’s messed up.]) She laughed like a maniac as Umbreon dragged her movable throne across a road of skulls and bones edged with pretty pink flowers. Using her all powerful, psychic powers, she got the most delicious berries from the trees that slowly passed by as her throne progressed.

“Stop, my slave. It is time for my subjects to bring my tribute.” ordered the most beautiful Espeon as she munched on Pecha berries.

A long line of people and pokemon arrived, carrying gifts for their beautiful overlord. Houndoom approached her, saying that he cannot find a gift worthy enough for the almighty queen. Espeon whispers a suggestion in his ear and he shoots a Fire Spin around her throne, making her look even more evil with her face overcast in the shadows of the dancing flames. Next came an old later who gave a Starff Berry for the almighty queen.

“Only the best berries deserve to be eaten by you, you’re highness.” said the old woman.

The most beautiful Espeon ate the delicious berry and enjoyed the other tributes that were given to her.

“Now, let the hula dancing begin!” shouted the pretty Espeon and her people or pokemon cheered along with her.

She snapped her tail and Umbreon began to hula dance in front of the whole crowd. Silver and Kaizumo, the most beautiful Espeon’s most loyal subjects came, presenting…

~~~~~~
*whimpering is heard*

Espeon: Who is interrupting my writing!

Broken: Fwit’s Fumbrwon, gov corze. [It’s Umbreon, of course.]

Espeon: *calmly* Why are you whimpering, Umbreon?

Umbreon: Because you … you … you like Houndoom!

Espeon: *rolls eyes* And what attestation sustains that hypothesis.

Umbreon: Huh?

Espeon: Exactly my point.

Umbreon: I just got lost.

Broken: Yu wer kost fa jong hime go. [You were lost a long time ago.]

Espeon: She has a point.

Umbreon: Who?

Espeon: The authoress you tied up in the corner because you thought you could make the story more interesting.

Umbreon: I can think?!?

Espeon: No, you can’t.

Broken: Hah! Finally free! Freedom! Kalayaan!

Umbreon: Wow, you can speak the language of cheese!

Espeon: *to Broken* You spoke Filipino?!

Broken: Duh! I’m a native from there, what did you think?

Umbreon: *picking his nose* Think? Is think a type of cheese?

Broken: He has issues.

Espeon: Tell me about it. Continuing, I thought you were Asian but my speculation ended there because you look like a common Asian except that your skin is a lighter shade …

Broken: Uh, moving onto after my freedom, *grabs Umbreon and Espeon and throws them onto the story set*

Silver: Sheesh, what took you two? Can we continue with the story?

Broken: I’d be glad. *begins typing*
~~~~~~

Umbreon lunged at Espeon who easily avoided the attack with her Psychic powers. Silver rolled her eyes as she was, once again, forced to retreat the angry pokemon into their balls. Instead, she summoned Houndoom for company and asked if he would like to try out the battle tent. Kaizumo had decided to compete as well and walked with Silver and Houndoom to the Battle Tent. The Battle Tent was no bigger than the PokeCenter and was shaped like a dome. Before the couple entered, they saw a boy with snow white hair on the ground.

“Oh, Latios! Why did you take away the Contest Hall?” screamed the boy.

A girl with chestnut hair approached him and dragged him away saying, “Man, Ruby, you’re such a sissy. But I guess with a girly name, you must be girly.”

The boy was still whimpering at the fact he couldn’t participate a contest in Slateport as was allowed the year before. Silver and Kaizumo sweatdropped, but, nevertheless, continued into the tent. Inside, they learned that they could only use 3 pokemon, so Silver chose Houndoom, Espeon, and Umbreon since Lapras wasn’t cut for fighting. Kaizumo chose his 3 pokemon and they separated to enter their battle fields. Silver’s opponent was a youngster who summoned a Zigzagoon, a brown and tan striped raccoon. Silver chose Houndoom for battle, and her mighty wolf jumped onto the field, ready to fight. Houndoom began with a Fire Spin on Silver’s orders. Houndoom’s body was encircled with flames and he tackled the Zigzagoon, fainting it on contact.

“Ziggy!” cried the youngster as he returned the pokemon.

Next, he summoned a Swablu. The pokemon had a stout, blue body with cloud-like wings. The pokemon attempted a Sing attack but Houndoom drowned it out through a Roar. The little bird fled behind its trainer in fear and he was forced to call out his other pokemon, a Gulpin, a green pokemon that had the essence of sleep. Silver called for a Flamethrower but the green blob dodged it clumsily and made a huge yawn. The attack made Houndoom yawn too, and within moments, he was asleep.

“Wake up, Houndoom!” called Silver.

The Gulpin tackled Houndoom, which woke him up. He performed the earlier ordered Flamethrower and knocked out his opponent easily. Swablu was forced to battle and, once again, tried a Sing attack. Houndoom did a Howl attack this time to drown out the lullaby and boost his strength. He also did a Swagger, which made Swablu’s attack power rise tremendously, but at the cost of its sanity. The pokemon pecked the wall instead of Houndoom and was knocked unconscious when he delivered it a Headbutt. Silver cheered at their victory and scratched her dog pokemon behind the ear. Houndoom’s strength was regenerated and Silver awaited her next opponent.

The next opponent was one of those teenager girls who called themselves Beauties. Silver began with Houndoom again and her opponent called out an Electrike. The small, yellow and green wolf barked and shot sparks of electricity toward Houndoom, who dodged it easily with his unparalleled speed. Houndoom, without order like Electrike, shot out an intense Flamethrower that propelled the wolf into the steel wall, causing it to slip from consciousness. Silver’s opponent growled and called out a female Houndoom, causing Houndoom’s eyes to turn into hearts.

He rushed at her with his incredible speed, took her paws in his, kissed it and said, “You’re as hot as Ho-oh’s sacred flames.”

The Houndoom blushed and her trainer rolled her eyes. She called for a Crunch attack and the pokemon did as told. Houndoom then fainted from fatigue and a broken heart. Silver sighed, returned him, and chose Espeon for battle. The cat hissed at the fire dog and immediately delivered a Psychic attack without Silver’s orders. The Houndoom fainted immediately after she was rammed into the wall, surrounded by a lavender aura. Silver was shocked at Espeon’s strength and made a mental note to ask the two pokemon about it after she was done battling. The beauty then sent out a Numel, a slow-moving camel pokemon. The yellow camel began with an Ember which singed Espeon’s purple tail. She tackled the camel which flew it onto the wall. The determined pokemon stood up and began to glow brightly. When the light subsided, it revealed that Numel had evolved into a Camerupt, a red and larger version of its pre-evolution with two humps instead of one on its rigid back.

The camel, exhausted from evolution then fainted, bringing shock to its owner. She reluctantly returned the pokemon to its pokeball and left after giving Silver a murderous glare. Silver healed her pokemon and was about to enter the next arena when a blast erupted from behind her. She wheeled around and sprinted into the 1st battlefield to see people dressed in similar outfits as the men she saw earlier waiting in line for the museum standing before a gaping hole in the wall. One of the intruders, a man, was holding a compact machine and pointing at certain trainers. All the trainers pointed at were immediately grabbed and some of their pokeballs stripped from their belts, then thrown down unconscious on the floor.

Mightyena growled viciously and Crawdaunt clipped their claws every moment a trainer moved and some had even pinned down trainers who had reached for their pokeballs. The man then pointed at Silver and two men approached her, ready to deprive her of her pokemon. But Silver was quick and summoned all her pokemon, who surrounded her, ready to protect their trainer. Two Crawdaunts released a combined Swift attack and some Mightyena jumped, their jaws gleaming with their ferocious teeth, ready to use either Crunch or Bite. Espeon used Protect to surround the group along with some trainers, some of them plucking up the courage to summon their own pokemon. Umbreon immediately used Faint Attack after the wall of energy expired, hitting a few Crawdaunt and Mightyena severely. Lapras used Hydro Pump on a Mightyena and Houndoom used Flamethrower on some newly summoned Zubat and Golbat. Espeon used a combined Psybeam with a Kirlia and Kadabra.

Houndoom, with his advanced speed, managed to snatch the bag of stolen pokeballs, as well as destroy the machine they used to detect the certain pokemon they were searching for. Clearly outnumbered with more pokemon being sent out at the release of their loot, the criminal group recalled their weakened pokemon and retreated with the help of some flying pokemon. Silver released a relieved sigh and returned all her pokemon except Houndoom so she and Kaizumo could get to the next town quickly.

Outside the Battle Tent, various people gathered in large crowds to see what happened. Silver, Kaizumo, Houndoom, and the seldom exiting Misdreavus were squeezing through the tight gaps between people to the other end. Finally, after being relieved of the crowd with their shoulders aching, the group began to leave hastily as more people gathered to the scene. As they were walking toward Slateport’s exit, a man ran past Silver, bumping into her. She fell onto the ground with the feeling something was yanked from her side and the man continued his pace without apologizing to the girl. She stood up and brushed her clothes and caught up with Kaizumo and Houndoom, who was skipping happily in excitement.

Once away from Slateport, Silver dropped her hands to her pokeball belt just on impulse and gasped. Kaizumo looked at her from her yelp to see her fumbling with her pokeball belt. He asked what’s wrong and she looked up, fear evident in her eyes.

“Lapras’ gone!”

The End … or is it?

Angelic Elf Ivy

Yay! New chapter! It was good, too! Dumb guy. . .taking Silver's Lapras! Oh well. We all know (or at least hope) that she'll get it back, so no need to worry. Still, I'm egar to read the next chapter now! (*waits for next chapter)

Eeveetrainer

funnies!
"Umbreon: *picking his nose* Think? Is think a type of cheese?"

"Umbreon: I can think?!?"

"Espeon: No, you can't"

laughs histaricly(sp?) these are just TOO funny to resist! th...that...interuption was....soooo funny.*bursts out laughing* and...and X_x *dies*

Last edited: