• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Organization of Lumineon Followers V 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ero-Sennin

Yea! Lets finish the tourney!

Demitrius

Banned
Yeah tourny whoo

soul silvah!!!!!!111one

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
WOO! Just got Soul Silver too.

War should be up soon (d)

EDIT: We welcome our newest member to the clan, Jeyre80!

Last edited:
WOO! Just got Soul Silver too.

War should be up soon (d)

EDIT: We welcome our newest member to the clan, Jeyre80!

It's true...It's damn true.

I wish 7DS the best of luck still without me, but I wanted to go somewhere where I could start from the bottom, and work my way up. And I know quite a few people here. Don't go looking for me on the chat though...It won't run on my computer.

And definately count me in on the next tourney.

Last edited:

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Welcome to the family Jeyre.

My big assignment is almost done, so I should be doing my tourney battol soon, like, wednesdayish.

hobby

OK, with Dave getting his battle done around that time, and no one else having given any reason for tourney match ups, I am proposing a deadline for this round near that point, say this Sunday? If anyone has serious problems with that take it up with me, but otherwise we need to keep this tourney moving, as that has always been the problem with these tourneys before.

H3R0

LordHotstuff
It's true...It's damn true.

I wish 7DS the best of luck still without me, but I wanted to go somewhere where I could start from the bottom, and work my way up. And I know quite a few people here. Don't go looking for me on the chat though...It won't run on my computer.

And definately count me in on the next tourney.

....And you followed me here...lol

anyways....Sorry about my lil absence...Got HG...nuff said lol

Demitrius

Banned
Welcome, Jeyre :3 I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, and its always nice knowing some people when you join in a clan. Everyone here is pretty friendly. Shame you can't go to the secret meeting place, but I suppose we'd all scare you if you went x3

Haha, I got Soul Silver, H3r0. I played for only 8 hours the first day tho 3: I got lucky and got an Adamant Serene Grace Dunsparce. PARAFLINCHING INGAME FTW

....And you followed me here...lol

anyways....Sorry about my lil absence...Got HG...nuff said lol

Didn't wanna be a leader anymore...So I had to be a follower. :p

Welcome, Jeyre :3 I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, and its always nice knowing some people when you join in a clan. Everyone here is pretty friendly. Shame you can't go to the secret meeting place, but I suppose we'd all scare you if you went x3

Haha, I got Soul Silver, H3r0. I played for only 8 hours the first day tho 3: I got lucky and got an Adamant Serene Grace Dunsparce. PARAFLINCHING INGAME FTW

Eh, even though I haven't been there for a while, I was active on BLD, and was modded (even though I'm probably not anymore).

And just in case any of you want battles, PM/VM me...Or look for "Skippy the Great" on most of the other important forums.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
Got a PM from the war manager of The Legacy. Said the thread should be up Thursday (y)

King of Ikana

It would appear I am no longer needed here. I am tendering my resignation from this clan. Thanks for having me however brief the time was.

Demitrius

Banned
Yeppers, sorry you weren't needed after all. 3: I'll let cha know if you are needed for something important tho, m'kay?

.-.

Application-
Username-Brenny
What would you like to be called?- asdhjaskrgha (Brenny .-.)
FC- numbers that shall come later.
Activity Level - good I guess .-.
Will ye be loyal to Lumineon and Finneon?- Yersh pls :3
Rate yourself as a battler- 5-6
Do you seek full Enlightenment? - Yersh pls :3
Tell us about yourself, please- I are T3h Brenny Karp, And well, I'm a dude, and like, I play pogemanz, and like, ya.​

CAN I HAS JOIN? .-.

Demitrius

Banned
Haiya Brenny <3

Of course you can has join :3

Username- javier5109
What would you like to be called?-my name
C- look at bottom
Activity Level idk

Will ye be loyal to Lumineon and Finneon?- duhh
Rate yourself as a battler- 7
Do you seek full Enlightenment? yes
Tell us about yourself, please-u know me...

First battle as a member of SOLF for me...

jeyre80 v. Demitrius = jeyre80: 1-0

Very close battle. A little hax on my side, as well as a misclick.

Status
Not open for further replies.